[Release][ESX] Crafting System

If you add support for this, submit a pull request on GitHub and I will review and merge if you’re willing. Been pretty busy recently, so I can’t promise any timelines for when I can implement.

1 Like

hehe no worries… i go on github do it, im not dev so i cant do this… i just need a quantity for each item crafted :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello i dont know why yet but i cant click on CRAFT ITEM or close the menu with ESC i always need to reconnect…
i tried changin the items but same error .
i tried to reupload the resource but the samme issue.
i didnt renamed it.

Do you have any errors in your F8 console?

Sorry dude, misread your issue. But nice idea. Bulk Quanitites.

1 Like

Also salty, I am Thinking about making two types of crafting. One illegal, one legal, i haven’t looked at it yet and I’m not a experienced coder.
Hopefully that is ok for you?
So if anyone think it’s cool and can’t wait let me know. It’s on my list of thinks to do.
If I get it done I will pull request it.

1 Like

I find errors but the crafting system is not called with it

First a very nice script
But it is normal that the weapons have 0 ammunition, if not, then please have a solution already tested something but to no avail

because the amunation also produces weapons with armor, but not mmmmm
but so far very good

So does someone have a solution? :smiley: :smiley:

So esx has weapons with no ammo. I don’t know if you have weashops but if you buy a gun more than once it’s regusters the extra guns as ammo. You can only have one gun on you from what I’ve seen. So, have you tested making the same gun? And is this gun the same gun In Weapshops?

1 Like

Yes in the gun shop I get 30 shots at

Crafting System 0 shot Same weapon
The problem is I would like to reload the weapons that the players only get weapons when they farm the items but that is a problem now because you get a weapon without ammunition mmmmmmmm

Well i have errors in the F8 menu but i the errors do not call crafting menu i think

Yeah. Maybe and here’s what I might do, is download the weapshop with ammunition’s which is just a clip, add the clip to items. Which is supposed to be the ammo. And then allow the clip to be made in the crafting. The thing with weaps is that they go into the addon inventory and aren’t items. So I dunno if making weapons would be viable without writing a ammo script to bypass what is already written. Which I’m not In The mood to figure out right now tbh

Okey I thank you one time I’ll test now and look

Weapons were giving 0 ammo, that was my bad. I’ve committed a change on GitHub that added an option in the config.lua file that you can specify how much ammo is given. This will be deprecated to use quantity when I make the changes that allow you to get more than one item in return as requested by @Algoma . This will be tracked on this GitHub issue: https://github.com/SaltyGrandpa/salty_crafting/issues/3

@ParadiseHaven those errors are probably causing other issues. This is a pretty straightforward resource, something is breaking it not related to the resource. If you can’t click the button or hit escape, the NUI events aren’t being recognized.

1 Like

Ok i did following now…
because im doing this script at the moemtn on a test server i completly backuped the server and reinstalled the server so the server has nothing on it except the ESX stuff.
I reinstall the Crafting Resource and put the items into the Database.
still not working somehow i dont know what iam doing wrong…

The resource must be named salty_crafting with no spaces, no additions. If you’re able to open the menu but not close it or interact with it, it is not receiving the NUI callbacks, which handles opening and closing the HTML file. If you’re not seeing any items listed under the ingredients list, then they are not in your inventory or ESX is not installed properly.

1 Like

Thx my friend! I love your scripts!

1 Like

can someone help me! how do i do if i just want this to a job :confused:

What do you mean???

I have a mcdonalds script on my server and i want it just for the job. how do i fix that

only the job can use it