[Release] ESX_ChangingRooms

Just like the title suggests, the ability to change your clothes at specified markers around the city and beyond!

This was created to fit a personal want/need, and I’m very new to lua so I decided it may be useful for others beginners to look at and play with a little or something ?o?

[Edit] Updated to Version 0.1.1 5/14/19

Now with 15 more changing rooms around the map!
Some places (Trevor’s Trailer, Michael’s House) will require you to have the ipl loaded.

“Hippie Tool Shed” may interfere if you are also using the latest version of esx_drugs, as it is in the same area as their “Weed Processing”, but if you don’t want it, or any others, just comment them out or remove them altogether!

What does this resource do?
Creates markers (set in config.lua) and blips around the city that anyone can access!
Pulls information from esx_datastore about saved player clothing, and gives you access to your wardrobe while you’re out and about!

What do I need?

Installation

1. Make sure you have the dependencies listed above installed correctly
  2. Download & extract esx_changingrooms-master and rename to esx_changingrooms
  3. Place your shiny new esx_changingrooms folder into your server resources (probably under [esx] directory)
  4. Go to your server.cfg and type ‘start esx_changingrooms’
  5. Get changed :wink:

GITHUB REPO
Download here
https://github.com/Oji-san/esx_changingrooms

Please let me know if you find anything cool or interesting!
I haven’t seen this type of resource around.
If anyone downloads this and finds out my code is kinda garbage (it works, but like, barely?) then please make any changes that you wish, and let me know! I would love to have some support/input on this, as it is my first project!
ありがとうごさいます

4 Likes

Nice job :slight_smile:

Thank you!
I kind of wanted to be able to have people on my server change clothes at actual places, not just in a menu anywhere, so this really feels like it fits well!

Good job

No items , how to config?

Items?
You need to have esx_clotheshop and esx_datastore.
You have to purchase and save an outfit at a clothing store, then it will be available to change into from these changing rooms!
You can add more changing rooms by putting the coordinates for your desired changing rooms in the config file :slight_smile:

16 Changing Stations available map-wide now, so if you didn’t want to add more yourself, I’ve done it for you!

~Enjoy

Anyone happen to know how to get this working with Model Menu?? Please let me know!

anyone knows this script for vRP?

Unlisted until download link is fixed.

Hi does anyone have a working link for this

UP download link !

In every file on that github there is only 1 waypoint “Beach near Gym”
where are the other wp… that all i wanted to see really :slight_smile: what did u choose as closet. oh well… its false advertisment and the only casulty is my personal time i guess…

Luckily I actually downloaded this when it was out. Not sure why the download link when down but if anyone wants the script. Here you go.

esx_changingrooms.rar (4.4 KB)