[Release] ESX_BLACKMONEY (Moneywash)

Now i’m modifly need 1 police to wash money —you can config this

esx_blackmoney[editer by Xenon].rar (2.5 KB)

1 Like

I like this variant more for my server. Thank you so much for your work

but thai lang

***** this script *****

esx_blackmoney.rar (2.9 KB)

2 Likes

Wow! This work is amazing:hearts:

1 Like

Don’t hate on ESX lol, ESX is for people who are more experienced and are able to put in work or who are willing to learn, drag and drop is just a horrible way to run a server so I don’t know why everyone expects it to be that way, just be happy that this stuff is getting released as I already stopped releasing on the forums for that exact reason and I’ve seen other people stop also because everyone can’t just appreciate things being released and follow simple instructions, like why is it ESX’s fault that some people can’t read? Lmao.

2 Likes

What…is this a joke? ESX is the epitome of laziness…it’s copy pasted code across the board between jobs based off of broken code and poor ideas.

Yes maybe most of the jobs are just copy and pasted but if you look at FiveM in general and exclude esx you still have more horrible scripts than decent optimized scripts, basically yeah you’ll always find something bad about something but that’s just some of the releases for the framework, doesn’t necessarily mean esx is bad.

While I’m not going to hijack this thread, I’ll end with this…

The esx framework is bad in general due to its obvious broken code, lack of security which has been incredibly abused, lack of support from original creators and the failure of “developers” to maintain their resources.

1 Like

yo where is the ticket that i need for the money washer

its not workinf for me

How to add icons

how can i just let mafia job can wash money?

@qalle how to get money wash ticket

how I set money wash ticket

please tell me you found how to get a ticket

What if instead of complaining they fix it? (I’m talking about users who know programming)

is any way to wash any amount of money ? not just a specific one? please and thanks

Can Somone Help Me Locate This?"

How do i get the ticket to use the money wash

i missed a building when i go in i fell in the map