[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

@Ben_Thomas Works fine for me, its requires a bit of installation / configuring.

@LK_lk Join the discord and someone will help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the hud able to be hidden? Maybe with a keybind to open it back up? It takes up a large portion of my screen.

1 Like

Great work guys :slight_smile: Itā€™s working fine !

Youā€™re altering a table and trying to add the field name when it already exists.

Whatā€™s the discord info so I can come on and talk to someone. Having problems with esx_addonaccount. Thanks.

Here is the discord link.

Clicking on the link you provided doesnā€™t do anything. Thanks.

Should work now.

20 Chars

Ok. Thanks. It worked. I am waiting in the help channel now.

I have the same error how you fix it?

1 Like

I have an error when typing /setjob

server/commands.lua:15: in local 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:317: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:308>
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:378: in upvalue 'callback'
        server/main.lua:213: in local 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:317: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:308>

Using any esx addon that prompts me to press e. Nothing happens after i press e. The only thing that works is banking. I am not receiving any errors. It just dissapears after. I must rejoin to be able to see the prompt again.

im having trouble with the sql everytime i load it up its not giving me my character table? ive had this running before and i had to download a edited copy of es_extended.sql, anyone know where i can acquire this or how to resolve my problem ? its been that long since i did it i just cant remember what i did to get it working, and if i dont i just get errors as alot of the scripts i use have to use the character table. thanks in advance, mickie.

I did everything fine during the installastion, except the console prints this error out:

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query ā€œSELECT * FROM items {=}ā€: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Iā€™ve created a database into my vps, Iā€™ve created a new user with a password setting all privileges.
Inside server.cfg Iā€™ve put:

set mysql_connection_string "server=VPS IP;database=essentialmode;userid=USER CREATED;password=USER PASSWORD"

and inside config.lua (canā€™t write my information for personal security, so plz just try to figure it out):

ip = GetConvar('es_couchdb_url', **'IP OF MY VPS'**) 	-- Change to wherever your DB is hosted, use convar
port = GetConvar('es_couchdb_port', '**30121**') 	-- Change to whatever port you have CouchDB running on, use convar
auth = GetConvar('es_couchdb_password', 'USER CREATED:PASSWORD CREATED') 	-- "user:password", if you have auth setup, use convar

I was a little bit uncertain here because the mode is asking for a CouchDB infoā€™s, but how ESX Base says at the beginning, it doesnā€™t support it, so I ā€œskippedā€ this step fulfilling al the infoā€™s with the MySQL that Iā€™ve created into my VPS. (Plz let me know if this was a good choice too)

Iā€™ve also connected into my vpsā€™s MySQL with Heidi and uploaded the sql.sql file, then reload it.
Inside the ā€œessentialmodeā€ database now it has created a new table ā€œuserā€ with some files in it, but just only one table. I thought it was supposed to be also another one called: ā€œplugin_dataā€, or not?! oO

What am I missing and why the console is still printing that MySQL error?!
Cheers

1 Like

Can someone help me with esx_rpchat, it originally worked, but I editted the css in system/chat. Now all of a sudden, when Iā€™m in game, say I type test or whatever, it shows me ā€œ:ā€ then the message, but no username. But in the console it displays ā€œ[username: test]ā€ how can I fix this?

Hello,
I have installed ESX Identity on my FiveM Server.
When i go in to my server I see a window who says ā€œRegisterā€ and I fill out all information but when I press create itā€™s not working.
Iā€™am pressing the button but nothing happens.
It itā€™s also a little sound who sounds when I try to press the create button for the first time.
Like ā€œboopā€.

You can join my Server via IP: 145.239.0.66:30120 if you want to check it our by yourself.

Whatā€™s the problem? :confused:

Emil_Holmstedt2h
Hello,
I have installed ESX Identity on my FiveM Server.
When i go in to my server I see a window who says ā€œRegisterā€ and I fill out all information but when I press create itā€™s not working.
Iā€™am pressing the button but nothing happens.
It itā€™s also a little sound who sounds when I try to press the create button for the first time.
Like ā€œboopā€.
You can join my Server via IP: 145.239.0.66:30120 if you want to check it our by yourself.
Whatā€™s the problem? :confused:

Can you link here where you downloaded the esx_indentity please ? Iā€™ll help you if I can.

This version is not compatible with essential 5.0
if you read to the end, theres a link to the new version.