[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Ya but when i try to add joblisting with just esx and their github stuff, I get errors left and right. I just hate how when i look at the read-me, and it says I need pretty much everything else for that specific mod to work. This should be easier to do as in like one SQL download and resource folder for an alpha download like es_rp. Plus the employment thing only shows unemployed, and nothing else… but es_rp works.

It’s not an all in one package so you can pick and choose what you’d like to have in your server. It has requirements because it’s not a single add-on. It shows more then unemployed for me you need esx_jobs, esx_policejobs, esx_ambulancejob, and esx_joblisting for a couple of jobs. The other can be found on our GitHub Organization page.

1 Like

Blockquote:
2949] Error running system event handling function for resource esx_society: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:30: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
[ 2949] stack traceback:
[ 2949] server/main.lua:30: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 2949] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
[ 2949] stack traceback:
[ 2949] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 2949] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 2949] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

example of issues with the things they have on their github. Why out of everything that I have uploaded, am i getting this for society? I don’t know anything about it…

Make an issue on GitHub and we’ll look into it.

The github link is now broken as of yesterday, and I have been trying to look over it for further updates…

The GitHub is https://github.com/esx-org

ESX Identity is not an available thing on github anymore? It seems to be an important one to have?

It is available… it’s in that link.

Actually esx_identity link gives 404 error.

https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_identity ?

1 Like

thank you I was wondering where it was lol

How do I make ESX Society an issue on github? I am lost on how to do that. I have put in the error above in blockquote wondering if you could help me?

1. Go to the esx_society repo
  2. Click “Issues”
  3. Click “New issue”
  4. Fill out the information
  5. When complete click “Submit new issue”

Nvm everything is working just fine.

how do you set it up tho?

Anyone else having problems with esx_policejob ? Cant receive any messages. I can see someone is sending message to police from console, but police wont receive it.
esx_ambulancejob works just fine.

You either don’t have pilicejob up to date or you start the ressources in the wrong order. The problem is on your side xD

Thanks… loading order was wrong.

Is anyone able to help me set it up please?

It doesn’t do anything for me