[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Hello! How can I remove “Bank Money” from being in the inventory menu? Someone had mentioned above that it’s part of the “showinventory” function, but I cannot find what file I need to modify to remove “Bank Money” from appearing in player inventory.

Thank you for your time!

I currently have an issue where all admin commands can be used by any user. No config’s have been changed so I’m confused on what is creating this issue. No console errors, just any user can /revive or /dv

Error running call reference function for resource esx_ambulancejob: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: No such export mysql_fetch_scalar in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: in metamethod '__index'
	@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:140: in field 'fetchScalar'
	server/main.lua:273: in upvalue 'ref'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field '?'
	server/functions.lua:33: in field 'TriggerServerCallback'
	server/common.lua:63: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_phone: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:142: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
	server/main.lua:142: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
hitch warning: frame time of 232 milliseconds
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[SAVED] All players

can anyone help me?

Did you manage to fix this? I want my players to spawn at same location everytime too.

What you deleted to resolve this error? I have got the same error

How would I remove the save last location? I want it to spawn in legion square everytime not where the player last logged off.

Do you know the solution of the problem??

Possible to disable the inventory? I don’t want to utilize it. So Can I disable it?

is there way to remove only money from hud? :thinking:

when using /setjob id job and jobgrade

it tells me this “warehouse” is invalid job and jobgrade and will be ignored!

not sure what i did wrong anyone can help me?

How can I change the menus and put a style like this? https://gyazo.com/431af27bbf4646f12da15db5e6a6b2a4

could anybody tell me where i can edit the HUD? i want to remove the job and just display the money

Okay need some help. i get this error in my console after i restarted my computer. everything worked great last night. seems like esx cant pull data from the db but nothing has changed from last night?

cmd%20error

f2 didnt work for me

Issue was fixes just had esplugin_mysql go awol on me

I encountered problems with setmoney for players. But with more like this picture attached

I guess its in html and css in esx_menu_default :slight_smile:

Care to elaborate more? There are several users having that buffer issue you are. Including myself and despite researching and making the proper changes nothing has worked. I am replying to you because when investigating the error, it ALWAYS points to a DB function.

I will begin trying different versions of esplugin_mysql until I here back from you or find a cure myself.

Is there a way to save into database WEAPON TINT like a WEAPON COMPONENTS ?

did you ever find a fix to this?