[Release][ESX] Base

roleplay
esx

I could be wrong i’m kinda new to ESX myself, but it looks like something is wrong with your database or mysql-async

Any idea about how to fix it?

Reinstall mysql-async

can anyone help me I cant give my money and my item to another player when i press inventory , idk why there is just 1 opsi overthere it call “Throw” i cant find “Give” Opsi

How do i use the “ESX.SavePlayer” function to save a player manually in a event? Iv tried but i just get a error that says tried to call a nil value (upvalue xPlayer).

I’m having the same problem as the guys above, someone could help. this happens at some point when you disconnect from the server.

I saw that my error is related to esx_locksystem, for some reason when it moves in the inventory of the vehicle and then saves the vehicle

I have a problem with the german translation. In de.lua I’ve complettly translated esx, but the translation doesn’t work, can anyone help?

Go into the config.lua and change locale to de

I’ve already did that

Double check

you have to create the locales/ge.lua in the resource.

every time you create a new translation, you will have to starta it in the resource

This i have edited too

Hello. Yesterday I tried to set up basic ESX server with MySQL, but I have several problems with it.

1. Why do I have Access denied for command sets?
  2. Should it always say at the beginning that it found new resource, because I already run it several times.
  3. Why there is nothing about connecting to my local MySQL server?

Can someone help. How i fix this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey, im getting this error.

Error loading script config.weapons.lua in resource es_extended: config.weapons.lua:43: attempt to call a nil value (global 'GetHashKey') stack traceback: config.weapons.lua:43: in main chunk Failed to load script config.weapons.lua.

I have those to it still works fine no problems

I’m getting this error, its causing my job, position, money, hunger, etc to not load.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:169: attempt to index a nil value (field '?') stack traceback: server/main.lua:169: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766) at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761) at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908) at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972) at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076) at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097) at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33) at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11 at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9) at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:169: attempt to index a nil value (field '?') stack traceback: server/main.lua:169: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766) at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761) at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908) at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972) at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076) at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097) at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33) at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11 at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9) at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)