[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

I saw that my error is related to esx_locksystem, for some reason when it moves in the inventory of the vehicle and then saves the vehicle

1 Like

I have a problem with the german translation. In de.lua I’ve complettly translated esx, but the translation doesn’t work, can anyone help?

1 Like

Go into the config.lua and change locale to de

1 Like

I’ve already did that

1 Like

Double check

1 Like

you have to create the locales/ge.lua in the resource.

every time you create a new translation, you will have to starta it in the resource

This i have edited too

Hello. Yesterday I tried to set up basic ESX server with MySQL, but I have several problems with it.

1. Why do I have Access denied for command sets?
  2. Should it always say at the beginning that it found new resource, because I already run it several times.
  3. Why there is nothing about connecting to my local MySQL server?

Can someone help. How i fix this?

Hey, im getting this error.

Error loading script config.weapons.lua in resource es_extended: config.weapons.lua:43: attempt to call a nil value (global 'GetHashKey') stack traceback: config.weapons.lua:43: in main chunk Failed to load script config.weapons.lua.

3 Likes

I have those to it still works fine no problems

1 Like

I’m getting this error, its causing my job, position, money, hunger, etc to not load.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:169: attempt to index a nil value (field '?') stack traceback: server/main.lua:169: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766) at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761) at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908) at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972) at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076) at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097) at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33) at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11 at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9) at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:169: attempt to index a nil value (field '?') stack traceback: server/main.lua:169: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766) at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761) at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908) at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972) at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076) at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097) at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33) at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11 at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9) at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)

how do i update es extended?

get es_ui

Download the latest from GitHub.

I am at a loss with this error. What is happening is you logout as your character and when you come back your a default Skater person. Everyone can see you, but you don’t show up on the scoreboard and admins and menus can’t interact with you. Logging out does not correct the situation and it produces this error.

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_status: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

stack traceback:

server/main.lua:71: in upvalue ‘handler’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>

stack traceback:

[C]: in function ‘error’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_status: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

stack traceback:

server/main.lua:71: in upvalue ‘handler’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>

stack traceback:

[C]: in function ‘error’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

stack traceback:

I am also having a similar issue, yet i cant find any help for it. When i log in my money, location, skin etc does not save. The error is nearly identical. If anyone can help either of us it’d be a lifesaver

Matthew5 Check your load order.

https://esx-org.github.io/faq/

My load order and file directories for the resources are the exact same, this is staring to get annoying lol.