[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Good day, maybe someone would have time to make me a vehicle shop. I have an esx_vehicleshop but I want one more to sell one of the GTA cars and the other reallife vehicles would be really cool if someone does it for me

Sorry for my englisch im from germany

1 Like

Please help

Good day, maybe someone would have time to make me a vehicle shop. I have an esx_vehicleshop but I want one more to sell one of the GTA cars and the other reallife vehicles would be really cool if someone does it for me

Sorry for my englisch im from germany

1 Like

I could use some help changing the language on ESX with the payout and the inventory along with other stuff
(I FIXED THIS ISSUE)

Now I have a new issue the money isn’t showing up in my server. All I have is black money and Bank

1 Like

How do you wash the “dirty money”? I cant seem to find it anywhere on the map

1 Like

The bank and dirty money show up, but not the actual cash can someone be helpful reply for once

1 Like

My position wont save and i cant see other players names, ESX Seems to be loading fine, Anyway you might be able to help me? :s

1 Like

No one will help you here. People just post their problems try deleting essentialmode from the database and import everything again if that doesn’t work try it again after downloading all the essential scripts again.
Hope this helps

1 Like

install
esx_ui (search on google for fivem)

1 Like

Can someone help me? Is a VPS using Linux Debian 9, with MySQL 5.7
There seems to be some problem in the position column. This occurs when a player leaves the server, and should “saved” him.

1 Like

Change the structure of your position column to make it longer. It’s too short to hold the position data.

1 Like

solved

1 Like

How i can get money from police, mecano job like in this screenshot?
e8fc73399125be8f1f3fc22907928b4d2a5ad60a

And i cant buy anything in my shop…

1 Like

Hey, can somebody help me? My players Will Not be saved in the database. Please help me.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to install ESX on my server for a while now and after fixing a few errors, one keeps bugging me. I’ve included the picture of the error at the bottom. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

I could be wrong i’m kinda new to ESX myself, but it looks like something is wrong with your database or mysql-async

1 Like

Any idea about how to fix it?

1 Like

Reinstall mysql-async

1 Like

can anyone help me I cant give my money and my item to another player when i press inventory , idk why there is just 1 opsi overthere it call “Throw” i cant find “Give” Opsi

1 Like

How do i use the “ESX.SavePlayer” function to save a player manually in a event? Iv tried but i just get a error that says tried to call a nil value (upvalue xPlayer).

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as the guys above, someone could help. this happens at some point when you disconnect from the server.

1 Like