[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

I also cant use inventory, Ive deleted whole database and done all things multiple times but its not working please help

This is also new in console

keep geting this error on server start and can not do all of the boss menu opt

Error resuming coroutine: server/main.lua:26: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:26: in local ‘cb’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:204: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
Error running call reference function for resource esx_society: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:182: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:182: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
e[91mError: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)e[0m

Access denied for command add_principal.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:155: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:155: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)

i get this error when i login into my server, please help

Why it doesn’t save the position of the last connection? ESX

I get this error while trying to make a transfer using new_banking. Have you got any ideas?
Imgur

How can I solved it?

Hello, when I log off my server and enter it at a later occasion, I instantly die when I spawn, and I spawn at the hospital because it said I died before logging off. Therefore, listing it as a combat logging, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

If so, please tell me.

Thank you.

are u using linux? my windows server works but on my linux server i had to set the position in the database to 100 characters for it to save properly

I’m use Linux server, I already solved it changed in the database the value of 36 in the table “position” to 255 and now saves the coordinates

Yeah 100 is enough

:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:74:
attempt to get length of a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:74: in function 'GetDataStore'
        server/main.lua:98: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:182>re saved in database and restored on spawn

![screenshot|690x388](/uploads/default/original/2X/a/a03119e734d23dbcbf82c980b1439f02d3177eb0.jpg)

https://github.com/FXServer-ESX/fxserver-es_extended

We have done different plugins which you can see at : https://github.com/FXServer-ESX

Current plugins include **permanent skin changer**, **phone**, **garage**, **properties** and much more !

We are actively working on this project.

[Info]
 We went very shady and published a modified version of essentialmode without asking @Kanersps permission. 
Instead of taking our work down, he released a MySQL plugin for essentialmode so we thank him for this.
[/quote]

I wanted to buy at one of my shops I think it was the TwentyFourSeven and when I tried it broke the whole shop script. No menu openes just the marker standed there. I wasn't able to buy at any of the other shops. Next time I tried to buy at another shop it worked. But when I'm trying to do it at that it broke it.

after the last update of es_extended the players of my server is having a delay when creating the character.

and when it was with version ‘1.0.14’ it did not have this problem

Hey, ESX is working fine. But i have one Problem. If i leave the server, and join again im an npc and i cant see the money from bank etc
Can u help me?

I’m still wondering, can someone help me out with car damage? I mean props of vehicle?
I have already done broken windows but cant find out, how to setup the tyres and other stuff like doors.
Can someone help me? :blue_heart:

Database problem… just look for it, maybe something doesn’t save properly

hello i got a problem in setup a server with the esx and mysql async can get some help?

Update your FiveM artifacts.

i just downloaded a new server files and still get it

Then you’ve done it incorrectly. Non-existent native is cuased by out-of-date artifacts.

Anyone know why my ESX hud is not showing up? And when I load in game it doesn’t spawn me where I was last located or wearing.