[Release][ESX] Base

roleplay
esx

I’m a little noob, but still I have no clue why there is no guns showing up in the menu after I buy a gun licens on my server. Can somebody please tell me?

https://gyazo.com/fcb21cf05b8aac39e53295a8499e79a2

Their should be right?
It’s just a blank menu ingame. Haven’t even done anything to the config just the language

Sure your not getting esx_weashop errors?

Soory where do I should I see them? The menu is showing up, but not the guns

Are you Swedish in that case send me private messages, otherwise: In the CMD console window when you start the server

Oh xD, I’m Danish. But ok, and I’m hosting the server on ZAP

Ok, then press dashboard, and the open the console

Zap hostings weashop is bugged and not 100% functional

use assigned file: esx_weashops.rar (17.5 KB)

^Working file, make sure to change assigned language to your preferad language. Aswell as disable ----Black market----- If you dont wish to have.

use assigned file: esx_shops.rar (29.8 KB)

^Working shop, same details as with weashop, change language to preferable language

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT isDead FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:***********}": **Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'**

isDead dosent exist in your database, change current column from is_Dead to isDead

Some technical issues I am currently facing.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/classes/player.lua:348: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/classes/player.lua:348: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Version of esx_extended?

That one is buggy i am afraid

Ah. Any advice on how to fix or rollback safely?

made any huge Changes on the files?

To that one no. I am running alot of esx_ mods

Not touched esx_extended much, altho mine is modified otherwise i would of shared mine. I am afraid the last resort is https://github.com/ESX-Org

Yeah same repository. What garage mod do you use? I am trying to use esx_garage however I cant figure out how to get car back out

i am personally using netr_garages

don’t suppose anyone has any idea why, people in my server are not able to kill each other? when you aim on someone the crosshair goes different colour and you are not able to shoot them, or blow them up? any ideas please?

Not sure where else to ask this.

With esx_phone, I’m trying to change an icon on the phone under “base64Icon” but I really have no idea what to put after it.

@Fourthbeam You’ll have to convert an image to base64. You can do so here https://www.base64-image.de/ and then “show code” button.