[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Zap hostings weashop is bugged and not 100% functional

use assigned file: esx_weashops.rar (17.5 KB)

^Working file, make sure to change assigned language to your preferad language. Aswell as disable ----Black market----- If you dont wish to have.

use assigned file: esx_shops.rar (29.8 KB)

^Working shop, same details as with weashop, change language to preferable language

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT isDead FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:***********}": **Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'**

isDead dosent exist in your database, change current column from is_Dead to isDead

Some technical issues I am currently facing.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/classes/player.lua:348: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/classes/player.lua:348: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Version of esx_extended?

That one is buggy i am afraid

Ah. Any advice on how to fix or rollback safely?

made any huge Changes on the files?

To that one no. I am running alot of esx_ mods

Not touched esx_extended much, altho mine is modified otherwise i would of shared mine. I am afraid the last resort is https://github.com/ESX-Org

Yeah same repository. What garage mod do you use? I am trying to use esx_garage however I cant figure out how to get car back out

i am personally using netr_garages

don’t suppose anyone has any idea why, people in my server are not able to kill each other? when you aim on someone the crosshair goes different colour and you are not able to shoot them, or blow them up? any ideas please?

Not sure where else to ask this.

With esx_phone, I’m trying to change an icon on the phone under “base64Icon” but I really have no idea what to put after it.

@Fourthbeam You’ll have to convert an image to base64. You can do so here https://www.base64-image.de/ and then “show code” button.

Thank you very much friend

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but every time a player logs the server thinks they died and sets them back in the hospital and removes all of they’re inventory as if they legitimately died.

How can i change the wallet logo ? Instead of having a $, i would like to have an emoji (icon)

Hello,

I’m trying to make server and when I connect to it I have some errors, can you help me please ?

I also have the same problem, some solution already

comment the lines until the next correction