[Release][ESX] Base

roleplay
esx

A framework is a bit different then changing the size of something…

Hey Luke, what do you need help with`?

Nah im good already. Thanks tho

No worries if you need help let me know by PM

Lmao learn how to use esx

No, its Esx being full with errors

works for me

hello I have just started using ESX I’m having a problem with the esx_shops resource when I press the E button but I’m at the shop the menu is empty I have Google this problem and found a couple post I double check my database I got rid of the markets I believe I have all the right items but I did not install ESX it was done by Zapp hosting with their option to install it

here is my shop entry in the database as I said I have deleted the markets and I did check I am not using the food truck resource

this is the database entry for the items I have not added any items or edited this this is the way it came from zap hosting when they installed the ESX framework along with it SQL database

I would appreciate any help provided thank you

Hello friends i am having a problem with salary because on my mafias etc its possible to put unlimited salary and i am here to ask someone how to change the max ammount of salary !!!??

In the MySQL file

Well I have my “ESX” base and I put the “esx_accessories” it appears all right, but at the time of going to change it does not charge and does not save and then I can not change the part, does anyone know how I can solve this?

This is my problem https://www.twitch.tv/videos/350036569

Hello, i’ve just setup a server using “zap-hosting” and i get a lot of error when connecting to the server.
The only thing i did was adding myself to superadmin and 20 in permissions. if someone could help me or point me in the right direction it would be a great help. here is the error i get:

Error running call reference function for resource esx_weashops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: server/main.lua:47: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:47: in upvalue 'ref'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:345: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:344>
[C]: in function 'xpcall'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:344: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:343>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:328>
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM weashops {=}"
Error running call reference function for resource esx_shops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: server/main.lua:31: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:31: in upvalue 'ref'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:345: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:344>
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:344: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:343>
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:328>
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM shops {=}"
Access denied for command add_principal.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT isDead FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:***********}": Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'
Invalid password.
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[SAVED] =[spoun]=
Connecting: =[spoun]=
Error running call reference function for resource esx_weashops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: server/main.lua:47: table index is nil
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM weashops {=}"
Error running call reference function for resource esx_shops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: server/main.lua:31: table index is nil
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM shops {=}"
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT isDead FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:***********}": Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'
[SAVED] =[spoun]=
[SAVED] All players
Connecting: RicardoAnaya777
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE users SET isDead=@isDead WHERE identifier=@identifier {@isDead=0;@identifier=steam:**********}": Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT isDead FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:*********}": Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'
[SAVED] =[spoun]=
[SAVED] RicardoAnaya777
[SAVED] All players
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE users SET isDead=@isDead WHERE identifier=@identifier {@isDead=0;@identifier=steam:*********}": Unknown column 'isDead' in 'field list'

Hello there, i am trying to add the command /report to ESX_rpchat and get it functional so it dosent say SYSTEM: Unknown command.

RegisterCommand('report', function(source, args, rawCommand)
	rawCommand = string.sub(rawCommand, 4)
	local name = GetPlayerName(source)
	if Config.EnableESXIdentity then name = GetCharacterName(source) end

TriggerClientEvent('chat:addMessage', -1, { args = { _U( name), rawCommand }, color = { 128, 128, 128 } })
end, false)

Dont know if this would do it tho :confused:

RegisterCommand('report', function (source, args, Rawcommand)
    Report()
end, false)

local Report()
      TriggerClientEvent('chat:addMessage', -1, { args = { _U( name), rawCommand }, color = { 128, 128, 128 } })
end

Try that

Workt awesome, cheers :slight_smile:

Error parsing script server/main.lua in resource esx_rpchat: server/main.lua:54: unexpected symbol near ‘)’

Failed to load script server/main.lua.

Send screenshot of lines
53,54 and 55

Works good but I have an issue with esx_joblisting. So heres the issue. I go in and pick my job. I walk away and I get the joblisting prompt anywhere on the map and I do not know how to fix it. I have reinstalled, Checked the es_extended configs and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Error parsing script server/main.lua in resource esx_rpchat: server/main.lua:45: unexpected symbol near ‘)’
Failed to load script server/main.lua.