[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

it literally says whats wrong right in the picture… “could not find dependency async for resource es_extended”

start base events

########## MYQSL ASYNC ####################
start mysql-async
###########################################

########## ESSENTIAL MODS #################
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start async
start es_extended

image.jpg3840x1080 1.34 MB

image.png3840x1080 845 KB

So basically i dont see my money and my character doesnt spawn into the right skin.

Please help asap as the community will go mental lol

got this error just out of the blue dont really know what trigger this but all tips and tricks and stuff is amzing

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:62: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:62: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM user_inventory WHERE identifier = @identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010e3e62ab}”

For some reason i cant seem to get the inventory to close on my server. Everything else is working fine and the inventory is opening is working fine but it just wont close down again when finished.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or can anyone advise?

Thanks

So I have had this issue for a while now, whenever someone joins my server for the first time they spawn as an npc (no job, no inventory, no phone etc)
I have no idea why and have contacted multiple coders and zaphosting asveel but nothing has worked. There is a table called user and everything is exactly like its supposed to be. Now I have to fill in each players user and my server is starting to grow rapidly so it takes a lot of time
Any form of support is extremely appreciated.

Any body that can help with this error?

correct it to say 127.0.0.1 not 127.0.0.01

1 Like

thanks dude i got it to work!

1 Like

I’m trying to call the ESX functions but I get an error every time. “error running system event handling function for resource esx_testes […] attempt to index a nil value”

“PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()”

Shouldn’t I be able to call ESX functions from other resources? Do I have to import it or something?

is there a tutorial how to set this up with mysql and linux/debian9?

1 Like

And it works great. Used it after a oopsy that made things go poorly. Sped things up significantly.

Hi guys, i have ESX installed on my server, and my question is:

Can i move the Basicneeds (Food and water) hud?

i want the hud to be vertical with the map insted of horizontal

and can i move the Voice hud?

1 Like

Having someone issues. this is the only error that i get, can i get some help?

Failed to load script locales/en.lua.

1 Like

Hey, everyone,
I need help with ESX - locales (language translate)
I am from Lithuania and I scripting server, I use ESX plugin and I want to change all english words to lithuanian. I tried to change translated words in “locales/en.lua” but when I restart server, my changed words went back to english. I need help from someone who know how I can create or change language in locale. I use Zap-hosting.

Just go to “Settings” tab and change the settings inside it to your language type. for me it would be “sv” for Swedish, and it will change to yours. even if it dosent exist

1 Like

What do you mean “settings” you are talking about zap-hoting settings?
And my language “lt” is not default by zap-hosting

Right on the left side. you have pages, scroll down till you see “settings” if “lt” isent there default and they dont support it you will have to translate it your self and then use “lt” inside the menu.

1 Like

Yes, I translated some locale/lt.lua files and in zap-hostong changed esx to “lt” but when I start game everywhere writing [lt] does not exist - for example in voice chat. I need help with that!

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387

es_admin2 came with essentialmode files