[Release][ESX] Base

roleplay
esx

As I explained, you need to go through the whole lang file and either escape the single quotes you used in the definitions or you need to remove them.

Okay thanks for the clear explanation.

I am getting a few weird errors in my console. Weapon shops and regular shops don’t show anything in the menu when I go to location. The blue circle is there, the menu pops up but it’s empty. The info is in my db but I get nothing. Can anyone shed some light on what I’m missing?

so i am working on my ESX server i am able to change the jobs and delete them and add new ones and everything

Whenever a new player connects, they are prompted to set a name, age, etc. as well as customize themselves. While I want the box that requires them to set an identity. I want to turn off the menu for appearance customization. (In other words, players need to go to a clothing shop to customize their outfit and appearance. How can I do this?

Every time i try to write some command like /admin or /kick I’m getting this error in my console:

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

when I start the server i dont get any errors (only :
Could not find dependency esx_billing for resource esx_policejob.
Couldn’t start resource esx_policejob.)
but I thinkg this error matter.

I enabled markers in the config for esx_ATM (knowing the forewarning that its buggy). I’ve noticed that its not buggy at all aside from the main map showing this as the title for the marker. Any way I can fix this?

translation

Hey, I Really Need Help, me and my friend are setting up an ESX Server and none of the purple interaction circles work

This is my problem right now

Then your problem is that you’re missing a bunch of dependencies, exactly as the errors are telling you.

Shouldn’t they be in the .zip it comes with? cause they weren’t there

You didn’t make me figure it out, but I did look around and I finally realized my mistake. Thank you for reminding me I need to quadruple check my stuff.

Anyone know where to find this .sql??

You need to set your permission level and your group.

I fixed it but it dont get it how to set up my permissions level.

What do you exactly mean by that?

How do I make myself the highest group ?

Your permission level should be 20 for the highest, 3 works also. For the group you are in put superadmin or dev

This all can be done by accessing the database you have now.

I edited my config to make me titled owner, but it doesn’t really matter. Just do as I said above.

Should i download this or the esx via zap-hosting plz help