[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Every time i try to write some command like /admin or /kick I’m getting this error in my console:

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:186: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

when I start the server i dont get any errors (only :
Could not find dependency esx_billing for resource esx_policejob.
Couldn’t start resource esx_policejob.)
but I thinkg this error matter.

I enabled markers in the config for esx_ATM (knowing the forewarning that its buggy). I’ve noticed that its not buggy at all aside from the main map showing this as the title for the marker. Any way I can fix this?

translation

Hey, I Really Need Help, me and my friend are setting up an ESX Server and none of the purple interaction circles work

This is my problem right now

Then your problem is that you’re missing a bunch of dependencies, exactly as the errors are telling you.

Shouldn’t they be in the .zip it comes with? cause they weren’t there

You didn’t make me figure it out, but I did look around and I finally realized my mistake. Thank you for reminding me I need to quadruple check my stuff.

Anyone know where to find this .sql??

You need to set your permission level and your group.

I fixed it but it dont get it how to set up my permissions level.

What do you exactly mean by that?

How do I make myself the highest group ?

Your permission level should be 20 for the highest, 3 works also. For the group you are in put superadmin or dev

This all can be done by accessing the database you have now.

I edited my config to make me titled owner, but it doesn’t really matter. Just do as I said above.

Should i download this or the esx via zap-hosting plz help

so i keep getting this error i need help on what i need to do i have re downloaded es extended and i keep getting this if some one could help me that would be great

New Official Discord Announcement

The official ESX Framework discord was deleted some time ago now due to problems with previous staff members, this evening we’re launching an new one

The permanent invite code is MsWzPqE, or just press here

The indirect spam on our github issue trackers and fivem forums are not healthy for any of us. So feel free to hop on if you have any issues you can’t figure out, or if you have questions reguarding ESX resources.

/ESX staff team

1 Like

So I have had this issue for a while now, whenever someone joins my server for the first time they spawn as an npc (no job, no inventory, no phone etc)
I have no idea why and have contacted multiple coders and zaphosting asveel but nothing has worked. There is a table called user and everything is exactly like its supposed to be. Now I have to fill in each players user and my server is starting to grow rapidly so it takes a lot of time
Any form of support is extremely appreciated.

Help Me Please

-So Everything was fine for about a week and now I get this error code

I may be Dumb and the problem is right there but any help I would appreciate

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: server/main.lua:170: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

Error on server startup:

Error running system event handling function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:655: No such export mysql_fetch_all in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:655: in metamethod '__index'
        @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:143: in field 'fetchAll'
        server.lua:15: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>