[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

My /setjob is not working somehow… It tells me wrong Usage but I did /setjob ID Job Grade … Before, my script was good.

Make sure you have updated essentialmode and es_extended so they are in the same version

Is their a Discord i could join or any voice chat to get support with my ESX?

We have a problem with the PD and Car Dealer. Our Server Hosting support team doesnt know how to fix our problem nor does our dev team.

Hey guys, so I believe something with my **ESX is conflicting with my custom spawn **, whenever I add a spawn point and i restart the server all of the random spawn points gets put bck in my file sources, and the custom one is gone.

Can someone help me with people getting dual bills? I’ve reinstalled es_extended, essentialmode and esx_billing multiple times, I get no errors neither in the console or F8 menu so I don’t know what do to. It doesn’t matter which job is sending the bill, the player gets double bills. Instead of 1 2k bill they get 2 2k bills…

hi ok so i tryed to get this to work on a (■■■■■■■) sever but it doesent work does some one know how to get it to work ?

Hello,

I have a problem that my voice chat isn’t working. I see my voice becoming blue, others see my id is blue so i talk, i tried toggling my voice chat on and off.

Kind regards,
Lars

Has anyone had the error where whenever you walk into a blip the notification sound will continue to ding and ding and ding until you open the menu?

someone help me
Someone has this feature with fix so that when you are in the menu of SKIN creating your character and passes the options rapidadente it appears saying this message http://prntscr.com/kz6ade and the fall of FPS

im getting this error on server start up can anyone help.

Error: (node:8740) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘3’ of null
at parseConnectingString (mysql-async.js:5124:30)
at global.on (mysql-async.js:5140:18)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:186:28
Error: (node:8740) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:8740) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Can someone help me? Why when I use esx:getSharedObject in my script there is an error in the console attempt to index nil value (global ‘ESX’)? Because of this error, I can not use any functions of ESX

ESX = nil

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while ESX == nil do
		TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)
		Citizen.Wait(0)
	end
end)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		local ped = PlayerPedId()
		while IsPedArmed(ped, 7) do
			ESX.ShowNotification("Help with ESX")
            Citizen.Wait(20000)
		end
	end
end)

@Ded_Dyadya

Try commenting out your resources from your Server.cfg file and turning them on one by one to confirm which resource is the issue. This will help narrow it down. You may be correct that this line is the problem but you should make sure that your not attacking this error from the wrong angle.

Let me know what your results are.

Does anyone know where to change the text for the Inventory Menu:

When entering the submenu of an Item I see “Throw” and “Return” I would like to change these values.

I have looked through all of the files and can’t seem to track them down.pic

Any news on why with the new build of FiveM when we type a command we get INVALID REF CALL ATTEMPT: NUMBER

1 Like

I’m having problems installing ESX to my server everytime I try to put it in my server it doesn’t work nothing shows up there is no esx hud at all Plz Help

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items”: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND 127.0.0.01 127.0.0.01:3306
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: server/common.lua:22: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)
stack traceback:
server/common.lua:22: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:345: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:344
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:344: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:343
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:359: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:328
Error: Unhandled error Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:5039:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)

Getting this error on start up, anyone know why / how to fix it?

I get that same error

1 Like

This is very nice a big thanks!

i’m sorry for late reply. Well, i try to do comment out all ESX resources except requires for es_extended and i getting same error. I don’t know what to do, maybe you help me with this problem? Sorry for my english

Hey does anyone know how to remove the bleedout time when you die ?