start esx_menu_dialog
start skinchanger
start esx_skin
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_jobs
start esx_rpchat
start cron
start esx_society

So my m8 is able to open the inventory, but i cant is there a reason for this? im on a Laptop and hes on a PC

esx_menu_dialog\html\js\app.js (1 hit)
Line 8: ‘Envoyer’ +

Did a FOLDER search in my server, found that go to “esx_menu_dialog\html\js” and change the name of app.js to app_fr.js and then change the name of app_en.js to app.js and you’re all set.

OR in your __resource.lua you can change this…

files {
	'html/ui.html',

'html/css/app.css',

'html/js/mustache.min.js',
	'html/js/app.js',

'html/fonts/pdown.ttf',
	'html/fonts/bankgothic.ttf'
}

to this…

files {
	'html/ui.html',

'html/css/app.css',

'html/js/mustache.min.js',
	'html/js/app_en.js',

'html/fonts/pdown.ttf',
	'html/fonts/bankgothic.ttf'
}

Does anyone know how to fix this error? or where I should start looking? I can’t get my vehicle shop to work anymore and I’ve updated ESX base and everything

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE owned_vehicles SET state=true WHERE state=false

Go to owned_vehicles and put true where it says state=false

go from state-false to state-true

it says it in the error

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE owned_vehicles SET state=true WHERE state=false

you might need to use your function key in order to use your F keys.

What? i dont get what u mean

Hello,

we have problem on the server with ESX_AmbulanceJob. Since it’s installment RP death and timer shows up only in case of suicide. Not when player is killed by another player or entity (eg. mountain lion, ye, I know - dumb).

PVP is enabled in Essentialmode folder, in client and server/utils

Problem happens even when Mellotrainer is disabled completely.

Is there anything else I’ve overlooked? Without timer, player just stays dead and can play normally after reconnecting = no combat logging.

I have the same result with the latest ambulance script on github. Im currently using an older build for that exact reason. Been a few “fixes” pushed for it but never helped in my case. Player falling off building you will get a death timer. Player being killed is where the issue is.

Older version? Does counter apply for that one even when getting killed and just no GPS signal (newer version)? I’ve downloaded Ambulancejob for the first the just recently, so I don’t know how older builds behave. The most important thing for me is combat logging feature every time. Does that work normally on older build of Ambulancejob? Could you send it to me, please, @SLuG ?

Also, can’t find anywhere where I should translate this French text… In the middle

I need help with my server i have been trying to add esx jobs and there is things missing from my database for example im missing esx.addon_account anyone know how i can get the missing tables.

Do you have job listing resource?

Hey can anyone help me I’m trying to change the time it takes to wash money its currently 24 hours but i want it to be instant I’ve looked around and I can’t seem to find anything can anyone help?

in the javascript file

what javascript file?

\esx_menu_dialog\html\js\app.js (or app_en.js) depends on what you see if english or francais
the very first lines are the one you must see

That doesn’t change the time it takes to wash money