[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Can anyone tell me if the ESX Discord channel disappeared for them as well? I joined a day ago and today after some conversation in support channel, the channel disappeared and when I click the URL used for invites, this results:

https://discord.me/fivem_esx

Hello everyone,

The ESX Discord has been permanently closed, for reasons we have chosen not to disclose. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards, ESX Team

Is it because some of your admin and dev were selling script for money while scamming people ?
Because we all saw the 2 messages in announce

2 Likes

Is there a guide of setting this up on ZAP hosting? I don’t particularly want to use their “complete pack” rather just have base esx installed and go from there. thanks

It’s unfortunate that you’ve chosen to treat your legitimate and loyal users this way.

Anyone that wants to help each other with using the ESX framework can join this unofficial channel. It’s in no way affiliated with the ESX developers but offers those that need it a place to ask questions and for those that like to help, a way to do so.

1 Like

it did to me too… damn

This wasn’t because of any of you guys, but as I said we have chosen not to disclose the reasoning behind closing the ESX Discord. It is unfortunate that it came to this but we had no other choice.

Thanks for your understanding. However, I must warn you running an un-official Discord may cause problems…

What about the Github and framework ?
Someone on twitter stated that FiveM might be closing the framework or shutdown any server that use ESX because of all the crap your admin did ? is that true ?

I was able to get it working.

Anyone happen to know how to get the Raven meat packing plant to be open? I’ve got ESX_drugs installed and I’m using fivem_ipl. When I arrive at the meat packing plant to process opium, I have to noclip in. There’s no open doors. I looked through the ipl resource but I don’t see any mention of raven or meat.

Our resources will continue to be distributed on GitHub as they always have been; however, I can neither confirm nor deny anything about FiveM closing / blacklisting the framework.

I was able to get it working, but when i press F2 to open the money database. nothing happens, do u know why this does this?

F2 is inventory. With ESX menus, I often have to press more than once(sometimes many times) before a menu will open.

Ok Thanks Schwim appreciate the help

1 Like

I Assure you if fivem actually blacklisted the framework that are gonna be a lot of people whos gonna be very angry and most won’t even consider moving to Vrp since most hate it.

Anyone know why the ui is half english and french

1 Like

Different ESX Plugins, You need to check each script for language and change ‘fr’ to ‘en’ in most of them, Others you’ll have to manually translate.

Since that is a UI, make sure to adjust the files in the “html” directory. Such as ui_en.html, or app_en.js etc. They should be called from __resource.lua.

i dont even know how to get that working, when i tap F2 to open the menu it doesnt open anything
could u help me?