[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

I need help please, I have the problem of locale [es] does not exist if you can help me I will be grateful, greetings

how do open and closed the inventory menu i have tryed F2 and that doesn’t work for me

Hello.

esx: how can I provide the cops with the medic menu, mechanicer menu and the cop menu?

I have an issue where my account on esx is broken. So I cant change my job, cant get food, cant get money the whole of esx doesnt work for me but only my account anyone have a fix?

Most of the time it’s because you’ve installed a broken job script. So it broke smthg in your DB.
Look around grades, job grades, jobs, etc… On your DB. Something is duplicated or job grades are wrong.

no matter what shop i go to they are all blank. any ideas on how i can fix this?

Is there a way for me to change F2 for the inventory to a different key?

So I’ve downloaded ESX from ZAP hostings webpage and a lot of stuff doens’t seem to work, like the ESX_policejob it doesn’t pop up a police menu when I press “F6” and I’ve done “Setjob [ID] Police 1” and still nothing, please help,

I mean no offense to this … but …

This system is soooooo limited … the titles to functions are very misleading … the entire basis of the ‘characters’ are based on a single user changing their name …

And, the extensive ‘function hooks’ are going to eventually cause a lot of problems in the future, not to mention that its at the mercy of the conflicts of other scripts ( who loads first wins )…

Why would you not have built your data structure to append to the native FiveM users array structure ?

If ‘identifier’ is always the ‘primary key’ in your query selection, than your characters are going to always be that one user… Players would literally have to have multiple steam accounts to have true separate ‘characters’.

it took 2 of us 3 days to rebuild the structure … and i cant imagine how long it would take with all the extra ‘ESX’ variations that you have added.

This might be a great system to ‘start’ with, but the direction the data was attached in the server is very limiting, and forces the server to use a lot more RAM than is actually needed to acquire the result you are going for.

local hasSqlRun = true in server\main.lua

Says it can’t load resource “esx_menu_list” even though I have it in my server.cfg

Any help pls

quick hard to answer for me question XD i’m making an esx script for for a p2p selling… of course… the player sells… the target has to decide if buy or not… the real problem is… how can i make the target decide wether to buy or not? i can’t make the esx ui menu appear for the target

Okay here are the problems, my server is esx server.

1. I am as a cop i try to see players id card and nothing happens.
  2. I dont know how to add cars to police officers into garage.
  3. I dont know how to do the id card thing like that when cop checks your id card he does not see your gamertag that he sees your rp charecter name.
  4. I cant get carshop working. When i open car buying menu its empty and i go invisible.
  5. I cant get boss menus working. Help is needed! Please help!

Hey everybody! I was just wondering if somebody could teach me how to edit the menus for ESX. I have seen it done and kinda know a little about it but I am not sure how to change the font, colour, shape and shading.

not trying to be a jerk … but the menus are all over the place in ESX … youd have to be more specific about which menu ( there are a crap load of them ).

how do i change esx phone button now it opens from F1 but i want it to open from F9

The main menus like the store, the inventory, the animation menu, the job menu.

in a nut shell… most of those menus are in the resource.lua file of each resource … ( starting with the file requires ) … depending on what you want to change ( like CSS ) then you hunt those specific files … the ‘layout’ part will usually be associated with an html file.

They are not difficult to change, they are just time consuming to hunt down…

As for Button triggers … this comes down to people forcing the use of key integers instead of the native input definitions …

It is ALWAYS a better idea to remain with as much of the NATIVE GTA:O definitions as possible.

it working fine , but now it says this:

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/common.lua:33: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server/common.lua:33: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM items {=}”
Connecting: Zstroke
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Access denied for command add_principal.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM user_inventory WHERE identifier = @identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010504ad1f}”: Unknown column ‘identifier’ in ‘where clause’
steam:11000010504ad1f
Error running call reference function for resource esx_billing: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:64: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:64: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:60: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:74: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

anyone knows a fix?

Same issue, Let me know if you find a way!