[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Good, I’m wanting to change where the money goes in the hud. Not if I explain myself well.
I already think that I have reviewed the essentialmode and extended and I can not find the place :frowning:

An image so that they understand me, if this one throws with paint: D

the squares are images, the first is how it comes out and the second is how I want it to come out. if someone tells me how to change it I would appreciate it
asdasdasdas

And also if you can add the image of money and scar the “$” also

And I do not ask in the esx discrod because he will not let me in. D:

THX :heart:

Hello. I am looking for someone that knows how to install esx properly and give myself and the director access to do /set job and /set money. So if you know how message me on discord GamerPro#3302

how do i set my dirty money level? i get the /setAccountMoney (playerid) (account) (ammount)

but if i type /setAccountMoney 1 black_money 10 or /setAccountmoney 1 dirtymoney 10 it shows invalid ammount. any ideas? and yes my id was 1

Hi, im having issues with players on my server cannot use /respawn and what not, is there any way to fix this? And to be quite honest, im not sure whats causing it so i dont know if its even ESX but I wanted to ask here anyways in case anyone here knows how to fix it

I have an issue where I can’t add anything to the vehicle inventory. Th trunk opens, I hit deposit, set the amount, but when I hit submit nothing happens. What could be the issue?

Can anyone help me? I don’t have give options in items like drugs or food.
I see on one server all items can be gived. Is anyway to do this?

HELP ME CAN YOU HOW TO JOIN / LEAVE TEAM

the give menu is no longer shown if there’s no nearby players

Where is the download? lol I cant find it

right under the picture

We are having a issue that I have sen many ppl running into. Where a player goes into the server, the Registration and Skin Customization appears and character cannot move the mouse. It is stuck in the top left position and is not movable. Only thing you can do is adjust the skin and look of character.

I need help with launch order, i am having issues with esx garage, it wont let me into the garage:

Where can I find the permissions folder?
I would like several permits for police weapons, that the cadets can not carry m4
Thanks!!

is there a discord or something I can go to , to explain problems im having with esx?

I am having the same issue. Would like to know if there is a fix.

how to I remove the money, bank money, blackmoney & job on top right?

I’m using Esx and wondering how I remove the ‘bank’ money from players F2 inventory? Noticed the inventory shows cash, bank and dirty money. Just want to remove the bank money. Cheers!

Its in the function, showinventory

Thanks I’ll check it out after work later.
One thing is that the ‘bank money’ is under the account configuration label along with dirty money.
bank = ‘Banque’ (in config.lua) is how it’s set up right?

how can i turn the menus into NativeUI style?