[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Is there a specific script we need to launder the in game dirty money to make it Clean? Can someone please help? Our server has this one last thing to settle.

Hey guys, I am running into an issue straight from the install with Friendly fire being off, does anyone know of a way for me to toggle this?

Does any one know how to hide money credit card job etc from HUD? Because I’m running a free-roam server, and it’s intrusive as hell and covers my menus. Any one know what file to edit in es_extended to remove any money/job related things from hud

Im looking for the same kinda feature been messing about with it, trying to get it to actually
fade out then display when you do /cash or /dirtymoney or /bank and each will display would be nice but can’t seem to wrap my head around getting that to trigger.

How can I remove the save location feature? I want everyone on start up and restart to spawn at one location

Is anyone here privy on how to hide the ESX hud in the upper left corner? either it goes away when not in use OR a button to hide it like the map etc(its gotta be a separate button)

Why can’t I take the objects out on the ground?
HOW TO FIX ? Help me please

How come /setjob doesnt work? This is the error I receive from es_extendedimage
and yes I set it with my correct ID and i do it as /setjob id job jobgrade

I also have rebuilt my database 2 thinking it was me and it wasnt.

I’m trying currently sort out the police jobs so make it white list so how do i set it up

Not sure why the esx_weashops is causing this error.

https://gyazo.com/afa6f2894c450c6b0fa23a135e573355

So I’ve been having a bit of trouble lately with ESX in general and I believe it has something to do with my resource load order. I am not to sure if this is correct but I will post it for convenience. I would imagine all the main base files of ESX would have to go first like esx_menu, esx_society, esx_addonacount and so on.

Bugs I’ve Been Having

• Registration loads over server connecting screen
  • Buying license from weapon store and DMV do not work at all
  • Police armory language still in french even though I changed the locale file to ‘en’ and used the ‘en’ .sql file
## Base Files
start mapmanager
start chat
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start playernames

## MySQL Connection Info
set mysql_connection_string "server=localhost;database=essentialmode;userid=root;"

## Disable CouchDB From EM
set es_enableCustomData 1

## MySQL/Base
start mysql-async

## Fix Connection Error
restart sessionmanager

## Loading Screen
start loadingscreen

## ZAP-Hosting Resource
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start es_extended

## ESX/Pack
start async
start cron
start esx_camera
start esx_accessories
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_ambulancejob
start esx_atm
start esx_bankerjob
start esx_barbershop
start esx_basicneeds
start esx_billing
start esx_boilerplate
start esx_borrmaskin
start esx_clotheshop
start esx_cruisecontrol
start esx_datastore
start esx_dmvschool
start esx_drugs
start esx_garage
start esx_holdup
start esx_holdupbank
start esx_identity
start esx_joblisting
start esx_jobs
start esx_license
start esx_lscustom
start esx_mask
start esx_mecanojob
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menuanimations
start esx_optionalneeds
start esx_phone
start esx_policejob
start esx_property
start esx_realestateagentjob
start esx_rpchat
start esx_service
start esx_shops
start esx_sit
start esx_skin
start esx_society
start esx_status
start esx_taxijob
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_voice
start esx_weashops
start instance
start skinchanger

## Custom Resources
start viktoraddoncars
start noplayerblips

sv_scriptHookAllowed 1

Can some one please help :slight_smile:

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE owned_vehicles SET state=true WHERE state=false {=}": Unknown column 'state' in 'where clause'
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_society: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:39: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
	server/main.lua:39: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173>
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

When I try to use any of the menus, I do the handsup animation instead. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Things I’ve Tried:

• Changing Keybindings
  • Reset MySQL database

Clean install of ESX. This happens when I log into the server

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:162: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:162: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier = @identifier {@identifier=steam:1100001157448bf}”

When I buy food I don’t have an option to use it / eat it in the menu does anyone know why? this could be?

Needs to be edited somewhere in the SQL database or your ESX config of inventory or the ESX base or something along the lines. Don’t exactly know at the moment.

Hey i am having a problem with my server and its something with esx: http://codepad.org/HikAwmfj

Hi, I have made some changes around the GPS and im trying to find the notification window that shows salary ans so on that pops up over the GPS. Where can i find this code?

app.css in the es_extended\html\css folder (under #hud)
and
ui.html in the essentiamode folder (under #container)

What is wrong with my esx? I keep getting these errors with esx_garage: https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/c/2/c2e5791bf90695f5282cd3e0e67e19b1b272a739.jpg

Yes, I did import the sql files and whatnot.

Here’s my start order:
https://gyazo.com/82bec8a0b02f86c47f8281424a5e8159