[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

i installed everything correctly but it doesn’t show anything and i can even do any jobs because the menu is gone and the hud for the money amount is gone too.

Okay So I have everything working except the skin changers. My ped keeps spawning the skater guy and I can’t fix it.

So with the esx_vehicleshop how do I make it to where they can purchase a vehicle without anyone being at the dealer.

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_society: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:39: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:39: in upvalue 'handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

can someone help fix this error

make sure you put async in and also put the scripts in this order its critical

you probably don’t want to change these!

only change them if you’re using a server with multiple network interfaces

endpoint_add_tcp “0.0.0.0:30120”
endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30120”

set es_enableCustomData 1
set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.01;database=essentialmode;userid=root;"

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start scoreboard
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start es_extended
start cron

sv_scriptHookAllowed 0

change this

rcon_password password

sv_hostname “FX-Roleplay ESX!”

nested configs!

#exec server_internal.cfg

loading a server icon (96x96 PNG file)

load_server_icon logo.png

convars for use from script

#set temp_convar “esx”

disable announcing? clear out the master by uncommenting this

sv_master1 “”

want to only allow players authenticated with a third-party provider like Steam?

sv_authMaxVariance 1
sv_authMinTrust 5

hide player endpoints in external log output

sv_endpointprivacy true

server slots limit (default to 24)

sv_maxclients 1

Does ESX_Vehicleshop have a max amount of vehicles it can store in the database? I added some more vehicles and it seemed to break the script

https://gyazo.com/fe3e7340e0058eda5a36145f47edf16d

1 Like

if you have esx_jobs you need to use the fr sql version and not the en sql file

Also is esx identity broken with the latest release of fivem server?? When I join the server that was running fine for a friend I put up a month ago and now you join as a new visitor put in the information it just hangs there and does nothing but if I disable it every thing works fine? Any known issues here?

Hello,

Since a short periode of time i’ve been using ESX.

However, without luck unfortunately…

Using this script i keep running into a weird issue: whenever i start the server all is just fine, however soon as my character enters the session, i run into a SQL related issue (so it says).

I have double checked EVERYTHING, reinstalled on clean new servers/databases with the same result.

Below you will find a screenshot of the error, please tell me what it is i am doing wrong or simply missed.

Regards,

Alex

( https://gyazo.com/bb9e1d8bf5d6601a817742f0f583779d )

okay i do not get that error anymore but now i dont know why but my F6 Police Menu is not working can you help me find a fix

are you using esx police? join my discord

Connecting: Svensson =DDD

Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

hitch warning: frame time of 153 milliseconds

Access denied for command add_principal.

Successfully Loaded Identity For Mange Svensson

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:78: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

stack traceback:

server/main.lua:78: in upvalue 'ref'

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>

[C]: in function 'xpcall'

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'error'

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM `user_inventory` WHERE `identifier` = @identifier {@identifier=steam:xxxxxxxxxxx}"

Helppp

did you upload the sql?

Yeah. The server has been running fine for a month, this happened after last restart. Do you think you can help me? :frowning:

having the exact same problem, no idea so far what’s causing it, have you find a solution to it yet?

Send your entire log

loading is just fine, starting resources are fine as well, it only happens once my character fysically enters the game

How can I toggle the phone with the same key? I’ve tried modifying the script in a few different ways with no result

I cannot get the drink and eat system to work.

How do I change it so it’s in £ and not $?