[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Hello, i wrote a thread with this

can somebody help me with this little problem?

1 Like

You need to change to from fr to en in the config files.

i did - i have all in english but this buttons are still in french…

1 Like

is there way to make the position of money and job text like top center or anywhere else

I am running an ESX server and all of a sudden, the server will crash when new players or certain steam id’s try to connect. I see ‘nil `= 1’ in console, also getting this sometimes https://gyazo.com/89a16ec2c3bea2b39afb50f2c0b64d3a

I’m at a complete loss as to what to do to try and fix it (I am VERY new to this) so ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Yes… Change the css

Can’t access your link. It’s deleted.

updated the link. it worked for me, hopefully you can view

but what area do i go into there and change it

Srsly ? Just look for a css file in the folder dude.

i looked in there but idk which part of it i have to change

Can someone help me with ESX_RPChat because when i type the command /twt it says my steam name not first name and last name of the character and i want it that way even first name is enough. Thank you already :slight_smile:

Your steam name is your rp name. Change your steam name.

No i mean the esx_identity name cuz on other servers it works like it would i have to change just some code

Then you need to edit the code in rp chat script to make it use the indentity script names.

That i was thinking about but every time i try something it wrecks it up so can someone tell me what i should put there please?

Hello, i wrote a thread with this

can somebody help me with this little problem?

Esx_menu_dialog go into html folder, js/app.js and edit lines 8 and 9. Replace those to words with the English spelling

6 Likes

Hello, how to get back my car when the car is impound or when I haven’t park my car ? Thank you :slight_smile:

i have question im trying to re position the hud to left i know where in the folder to go but everytime i go into the game only part of it is re position where the bank money dirty money and job is on the left but pocket money stays on the right