[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

What do you mean “settings” you are talking about zap-hoting settings?
And my language “lt” is not default by zap-hosting

Right on the left side. you have pages, scroll down till you see “settings” if “lt” isent there default and they dont support it you will have to translate it your self and then use “lt” inside the menu.

1 Like

Yes, I translated some locale/lt.lua files and in zap-hostong changed esx to “lt” but when I start game everywhere writing [lt] does not exist - for example in voice chat. I need help with that!

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:362: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:362: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387

es_admin2 came with essentialmode files

Its probably because you missed some variables

Did you add “locales/lt.lua” to __Resources.lua?

1 Like

@GiZz
Im bagging you, please help me…
I spent 5 hours and Esx still wont work

help, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nobody will help you

Nice!

where am i changing this?

1 Like

where did you have to change that at?

nvm i got it thanks!!!

1 Like

ok, for anyone else wondering its in the server.cfg

1 Like

Greetings everyone,

I’m trying to set ESX where if a player is killed they lose their loadout and last position, and begin as a new character. I’ve opened main.lua on the client side, on line 60 it handles the loadout and position. No matter what settings I change my character respawns in the position he was killed, with all of his gear. Line 79 for “esx:onPlayerDeath” I’ve changed it to false, but again no success. Any help would be great. Thanks

es_extended

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:61: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:61: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
    at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
    at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
    at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
    at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
    at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
    at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
    at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
    at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
    at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
    at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)

Why does it happen? just randomly opened the server and it gave me this error when I joined(didn’t load my data or anything).

EDIT: nvm, had to fix user_inventory because it had removed items.

1 Like

everytime i die this pops up

1 Like

also was wondering if there was a way to get the money and job either smaller or off the screen?

Learn how to code…

And then he comes in with the

Great advice there bud, try to be a lot nicer and you might get the assistance you need.

3 Likes

A framework is a bit different then changing the size of something…