[Release][ESX] Base

roleplay
esx

This is an essentialmode plugin. It works with a MySQL database. No CouchDB support for now, maybe in the future if someone is willing to help on this task.

ES Extended (ESX) is a framework for building roleplay servers and is compatible with essentialmode plugins.

We have english and french translations, thanks to @A15 Don and @nearbyplayer

• Add support for accounts (bank / black money) you can also add others accounts

• Add support for inventory (press F2 ingame) => Players can now remove items from inventory

• Add support for jobs

• Loadouts are saved in database and restored on spawn

• Positions are saved in database and restored on spawn

We have done different plugins which you can see at : https://github.com/FXServer-ESX

Current plugins include permanent skin changer, phone, garage, properties and much more !

We are actively working on this project.

[Info]
We went very shady and published a modified version of essentialmode without asking @Kanersps permission.
Instead of taking our work down, he released a MySQL plugin for essentialmode so we thank him for this.

[How-To] FX Server Setup For Dummies
Roleplay
[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]
Role Script (What should I search for?)
Server shutdowns/crashes sometimes. :/
Skin Menu At Spawn - RP
Roleplay server help
[ESX] Improved HUD (compatible allcity_wallet)
[Request] Advanced Admin Menu (For ESX)
Esx_phone3 help!
How do i make Police to beable use a taser/gun on a player?
Saving players
ESX_robbery
Server problem esx scripts wont work
[Release] EssentialMode base
Economy Script for Server
ESX - How to change cash icon
How would I go about making a Roleplay server?
A script to rally all menus?
No itemes esx shops
Disable steam auth
Can someone please help me with esx skin
My New Server
[Release] ESX AIOMenu & ESX Identity
My server blips are gone!
Esx on Ubuntu 18.04 server
How i get so i create a character when i join my server?
Why it doesn't save the position of the last connection? ESX
[Solved] Esx_extended error when i start server
Looking for some places for support regarding ESX
How i can upload .sql if its show this error
[SEARCH] Pls help i need a good gamemode roleplay for FiveM
[HELP] Max Salary Amount
[Moved] Error when trying to respawn
Mod/Script for the basics of roleplaying servers? // Rookie
Problem with es_extended for new players
Server doesn't save new people anymore (Need Help)|ESX|
What is this its start to happen when i upgrade es_extended
Fivem server Issue
Paying from bank like a credit card

Thanks guys for this work :slight_smile:

Thanks @Kanersps and thanks @GiZz

Can you please make your ESX scripts one big folder, thanks

I’m working on helping them do that.

does this support couchdb as my essentialsmode is couch db ?

No CouchDB support for now, maybe in the future if someone is willing to help on this task.

i would but i am only learning couch db at mo not brill at it in a few weeks hoping to know how to do it so if you dont have anyone will message back here

what is the name of the script that saves loadout and position?

tout installé comme le tutoriel mais cette partie ne comprenait pas.

Create a resource or add this in an existing resource :
server.lua

TriggerEvent(‘es:setDefaultSettings’, {
nativeMoneySystem = false,
});

The script name is es_extended

Hi GiZz, I want to thank you for sharing your framework, very good, I’m enjoying it, I’m having some problems with esx_atm, no matter where I am and press E, it opens the option of deposit and withdrawal, has any solution for this ? The other problem is with the work of Police, at the time I’m going to wear the uniform, he does not wear it, he keeps the clothes he was wearing.

Can you fix a place where everyone can start in town?

Thanks for the framework, I’m grateful.

Can you make your ESX scripts all in one github? To just download, pull the SQL in DB and start the server?

I downloaded everything I set up the server and so far it’s almost everything 100% only 2 Scripts giving error, other than that, excellent team work :slight_smile:

Thanks ^^
Yes, it’s planned, but not yet ! we have a few basics to finish (lscustom, basic needs aka food and drink, etc).

The ATM is fixed already, you must have an old version.

Thanks :slight_smile: , tomorrow I will see the 2 scripts that are giving errors (addonsccount & society) and my pack will be practically ready to test more deep and translate, but so far everything I have seen is very good, excellent work, easy installation, translation, and lots of fun, amazing how easy is make the server with ESX.

[Help] with society

Thanks, I updated the ATM and now everything is ok.

Do you intend to create a file for other users to translate into your languages?

I think if you do this, more people will surely use your framework.

Keep up the great work, congratulations again.

Thank you :slight_smile: we are starting to include translations in scripts but that is not the priority

Esx Scripts are good. 90% works normally. But I’m having a mistake with esx_vehicleshop

It starts normal but it starts to return me these 3 errors Can someone help me ?

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM user_vehicle WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b8efe66}": Table '71_151_gta5gamemode.user_vehicle' 

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT personalvehicle FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b8efe66}": Unknown column 'personalvehicle' in 'field list'

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE users SET player_state=@player_state WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b8efe66;@player_state=0}": Unknown column 'player_state' in 'field list'
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
hitch warning: frame time of 286 milliseconds
[SAVED] ???[PM] Denny Novaes

None of our scripts use these tables