[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

? Am I right I though you had to add it that

I don’t know? Why would I know?

Hi
There is a possibility to add the management of the emergency numbers?

What is it you are wanting to know?

How would I install this can we screen share or something and you u help me

i want to know how to install it can you help me on discord screen share or what?

I made it work for my training server… but on main… after I copy the whole stuff… wont work… Anybody something?

everytime i install this my fivem decides to makeup random crashes. it’s like it’s making excuses to force esx_phone3 isn’t crashing it but if i remove esx_phone3 it works perfectly.

edit: here is one of the madeup crashes:

EDIT2: i am trying a couple of things to see if it works.

here is a list of things i’m trying i will update if it works. so that if other people have the same problem they know how to fix it.

list:

• comment out some of the scripts in server.cfg :x:
  • Delete cache from /yourservername/cache/files/ :x:
  • Delete cache from \FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\ :x:

Pourriez-vous expliquer comment vous avez fait pour mettre les contacts

Working, thanks for the release!

I got it installed with no errors.Everything works excepting send gps location.Could anyone help me with the gps?

does anyone know where i can stop notifications for police i want to set something up but cant seem to find it

how to send a player your gps cords, in a text message?

1 Like

its phone comes up when i push F1 and normal 1, is it anyway i can take away the normal 1? :slight_smile:

how can i bring to work the police and ambulance job?

Edit in the index.html

<div class="menu-icon menu-icon-police" data-app="contact-action-message" data-args="{&quot;name&quot;: &quot;Police&quot;, &quot;number&quot;: &quot;police&quot;}"> -- Edit in this line "Police" and "police" to your job name.
						<div class="menu-icon-inner">
							<i class="fa fa-shield fa-fw"></i>
						</div>
						<div class="menu-icon-label">Police</div> -- This is the name that show in the phone
					</div>

Be sure you wirte the starts in the server.cfg in the right order

start esx_phone3
start esx_ambulancejob
start esx_policejob

Possible to re-write this to vRP framework? I’d like to receive a PM from anyone who’s capable of doing this. :+1:

1 Like

Is there a way to add so you can remove contacts?

The Iphone sends messages but the person does not recive it. Help!

the gps is not working?

1 Like