[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

I thought you add to it your sql ?

? Am I right I though you had to add it that

I don’t know? Why would I know?

Hi
There is a possibility to add the management of the emergency numbers?

What is it you are wanting to know?

How would I install this can we screen share or something and you u help me

i want to know how to install it can you help me on discord screen share or what?

I made it work for my training server… but on main… after I copy the whole stuff… wont work… Anybody something?

everytime i install this my fivem decides to makeup random crashes. it’s like it’s making excuses to force esx_phone3 isn’t crashing it but if i remove esx_phone3 it works perfectly.

edit: here is one of the madeup crashes:

EDIT2: i am trying a couple of things to see if it works.

here is a list of things i’m trying i will update if it works. so that if other people have the same problem they know how to fix it.

list:

• comment out some of the scripts in server.cfg :x:
  • Delete cache from /yourservername/cache/files/ :x:
  • Delete cache from \FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\ :x:

Pourriez-vous expliquer comment vous avez fait pour mettre les contacts

Working, thanks for the release!

I got it installed with no errors.Everything works excepting send gps location.Could anyone help me with the gps?

does anyone know where i can stop notifications for police i want to set something up but cant seem to find it

how to send a player your gps cords, in a text message?

its phone comes up when i push F1 and normal 1, is it anyway i can take away the normal 1? :slight_smile:

how can i bring to work the police and ambulance job?

Edit in the index.html

<div class="menu-icon menu-icon-police" data-app="contact-action-message" data-args="{&quot;name&quot;: &quot;Police&quot;, &quot;number&quot;: &quot;police&quot;}"> -- Edit in this line "Police" and "police" to your job name.
						<div class="menu-icon-inner">
							<i class="fa fa-shield fa-fw"></i>
						</div>
						<div class="menu-icon-label">Police</div> -- This is the name that show in the phone
					</div>

Be sure you wirte the starts in the server.cfg in the right order

start esx_phone3
start esx_ambulancejob
start esx_policejob

Possible to re-write this to vRP framework? I’d like to receive a PM from anyone who’s capable of doing this. :+1:

Is there a way to add so you can remove contacts?

Ive seen alot of servers using this and it looks really nice. But Im trying to add it to my server and I cant get it to work.
When Im using the phone, like calling, or just picking the phone up. I cant get the phone away, it likes get stuck in my hand.
And also, how do I change names of the apps, remove apps? I have been looking around in all the files but cant find where to change those things.
But my main problem is that the phone is getting stuck in my hand.

Thanks.