[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

Thank you its working!
Awesome work!

Just a few bugs:
When you take up the phone my character is doing the “phone call” animation.
When I put down the phone it’s stuck in my hand.
I need to click f2 then f1 to take up the phone

TY anyways!

There’s no bugs.
It’s 100% working

1 Like

Is there a fix for the phone being stuck in hand?

Ok i understand the read me. But let me put the steps i have done out some one tell me where i have gone wrong please.

1. Went into the resources and [esx] took out the old esx_phone and placed in esx_ALphone and esx_blackberry.
  2. Renamed esx_ALphone to esx_phone3.
  3. Went into server.cfg and took out esx_phone and placed in start esx_phone3 and start esx_blackberry
  4. I then go in the dB and add blackberry under items like
    21 blackberry blackberry
    Then I start the server it starts and places blackberry under user_iteams with 0 under amount. Login then see nothing when I push up on arrows all I get is player list.

And when I take up the phone he has the phone like he’s talking. And I can fight while holding in the telephone.

Can you help me?

The phone is working wonderfully for our server, but my Fire icon didn’t show and I’m not sure how to add it so my firefighters can get calls. If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it :slight_smile:

So the issue I am having is this. When someone leaves the server I get a error of the following

Looking at that line of code it is

312  AddEventHandler('esx_phone:removeSource', function(number, source)
313  PhoneNumbers[number].sources[tostring(source)] = nil
314  end)

That is the only error in the console. Also text to police or anything that is not a person is not working.
The phone and test to each other is working.
I guess you can send your GPS to people in text also that is not working

Help Please

Have you added blackberry to your item list in your items DB? I got that when I didn’t have it in the DB

1 Like

I can’t enter the discord with that invite :confused:

Maybe someone can help me, maybe not, I fixed all issues (I haven’t got any error in my console), we testet it out and it worked and looked gorgerous but then I added my friend to my “contacts” and called him, worked aswell, but he couldn’t call me back or anything. We got some other guys on the test Server and I was the only one who was able to call that 1 Person. :thinking: Seems strange to me do you guys know what I might’ve done wrong? Regards and amazing work btw!

can i run this with aiomenu? because i put everything in that i was suppose to and still not working

Can someone just upload a working version?

4 Likes

Does anyone know how to fix mobilephone in hand, i need to press f2 to remove object from hand.

2 Likes

ERROR MASSAGE

The phone is great but I see errors

Have esx

why did you tag me?!

because I have the same mistake

why does every player get the error in the log

Add blackberry in the items dbb ?