[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

Voice Message all is working 100% you have to edit the script to your needing look at the scripts code to make it work, if voice message not work you dont have editet it right.

I make it work ^^
I can confirm itā€™s 100% work

okey. want to share how? or what to look for? :slight_smile:

I Can also confirm that after read the code ans so see what need to be change the phone is working 100%

Nice . want to share what you did to make it work?

Rename esx_ALphone - esx_phone3, add blackberry on db. GG WP. 3/5 minutes to understand that.

1 Like
1 Like

dont change the desing. can i change the phone only? i want a htc :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the fastes way of doing that,
but you can also go and read the scriptĀ“s and change the right points to work with all other folder names.
Hint: ā€œread the javascriptsā€

Why did you quote me ?

Donā€™t know haha sorry

Comment tā€™as fait pour le spot direct ? ^^

i smell bullshit, also your license allows editing. XD, fix your shit

1 Like

If the license that takes precedence over a simple request for respect, we will think about much less share in future for sure.

1 Like

damn you kids, respect the authors request we that arent that good at coding really enjoy when these treats are given out

1 Like

Respect is not the same as a blacklist, and thatā€™s a pretty shitty thing to threaten someone with imo.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the collectives wouldnā€™t blacklist a server for that reasonā€¦

3 Likes

I tried yesterday but it didnā€™t work well for me.Donā€™t even know how to put phone away.It brings up the phone and when I was trying to put it away the phone sticked on the hand lol.Is it only bugged for me or it is bugged??Because Itā€™s not working correct for me.I think it would be good if this script gets a video how to add it and make it workā€¦because its so confusing.

1 Like

80% of server using esx already work with this phone, so i think you have a local problem.

How can you send messages?? It donā€™t work for me at all :confused: I can bring up a phone with ā€œ1ā€ key and then I canā€™t put it away.I can push the icons on the phone and move around with arrow keys and push enter but how to write messagesā€¦I donā€™t knon.Might be my thingā€¦still donā€™t get it.