[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

That means that the resource is not assigning any number to the user, i used the normal esx_phone before and just replaced this, and it saves all the users number as they have it before

same problem

Same I am having an issue where the phone numbers are all 0. IDK if you need to delete the original esx_phone or just keep all three also there is a new phone keybinded to 1 and there is a bug and won’t close.

FIXED IT make sure you renamed esx_ALphone to esx_phone3 and make sure they are in this order in your cfg
start esx_phone
start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry

1 Like

is there a way to make it work like this:

• A CONFIRMATION NOTIFY for how called the Service like (The EMS accepted the call and it’s coming)
  • A limit of max = 1 confirmed call like (a collegue accepted the call and no other people can accept it)

[help] i want change time to in game i don’t want time real life

Thanks for this release.

It is indeed working, but it took 4-5 hours to clean up all the bugs.

Half the reason for issues is most of the stuff is copy/paste from esx_phone and there’s tons of duplication. You need to edit esx_phone to comment out some of the duplicate stuff, etc. Assuming they chose not to release their edited version esx_phone. esx_blackberry only seems required for the deepweb stuff, at least at first glance.

It’s easy to switch the keybind back to F1. Another issue was character animations weren’t being disabled when the phone was in use, had to just move that block of code a bit.

At this stage pretty much all features are working and tested. I plan to fork this and make a ton of modifications, but I’ll keep it private as not to upset the original authors.

2 Likes

i want pls give me T^T

@sameday he already released the script. It took me a single night to fix all the “issues” and get it 100% working. You just need to learn the basics of LUA and think objectively. I literally hadn’t touched FiveM or LUA prior to this week.

@thtanner
you have file? give me pls I need The current script is not compatible.

@sameday Learn LUA, fix the script.

@watsy No wonder you don’t want to support this. Nobody wants to think for themselves. It’s not rocket science! Thanks again for the script, working great.

1 Like

Everytime someone joins i see this in the logs:

Does anyone know how to fix this ^^

Add ‘blackberry’ as a item in your database

I have the same problem

The object does not disappear by hand only pressing f2

How to unfasten the animation of the cell phone? when the clasp is still in the hand

1 Like

did you fix it ? I have same error

If i do

start esx_phone
start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry

it opens the esx_phone instead of phone3 how to fix it?

i have problem when i accept phone i can’t hear voice and speck
help me please.

Anyone know how to make esx_phone3 an item? for example I can only use it after buying it in a store