[Release] Esx_Aircargojob

Hello everyone i would like to share a script me and IFARVA have been working on as a COOP effort this job was built off the original forklift job, Same concept just the magic is the helicopter which will also be added to the github Simple concept you take your heli go pickup the cargo and sling it to the dropoff location! Hope you all enjoy!

8 Likes

Hi I hire a job in a job placement but I do not see the job on the map

https://gyazo.com/630efbdfd27f078e19acc2077c2c892a

You need to start the job first It wont show if you dont have the job set

This looks good and i bet its really good. But i own a finnish rp server. So everyone would just be fucking around with those helicopters. But anyway nice release and keep it up!!

Hello, and thank you for getting a job that I’m not bad, on the other hand I have a problem when I take the service I go out the helicopter my then nothing happens? no delivery point is displayed, Thanks in advance, Regards

idk but sql wont load into jobs getting error

Just thinking outside the box but why don’t you share the error so you can be helped?

also have this one problem with sql

Can you explain this problem cuz it works fine before i posted it

the sql import giving me problem

SQL dotaz:

--
-- jobs
--

INSERT INTO `jobs` (`id`, `name`, `label`) VALUES
(NULL, 'Heli', 'Worker')

MySQL hlĂĄsĂ­: Dokumentace
#1054 - Nezne-BĂĄmĂ˝ sloupec 'id' v field list

You will have to manual insert the tables try that

ok but better will be to somehow “repair” for other to avoid mass noobie questions about that

Author’s sql is assuming a row named id. Try this sql instead:

INSERT INTO `jobs` (`name`, `label`) VALUES ('Heli', 'Worker')
1 Like

Unfortunately fixed or not there will be a mass newbie question war. No matter what you do but thats life

Solid logic for not fixing stuff.

thanks i did not yet try but thanks for help

Hey, I got a problem. I can’t start the job when I press E in marker after changing clothes. Just nothing happens.

–
– jobs

INSERT INTO jobs (name, label) VALUES
(‘Heli’, ‘Worker’); --missing dis

Really just missing the ; after worker and get rid of the NULL for it to add it to the DB.

It worked for me.

the vehicle that is set to spawn you don’t have in your db. You can change it to cargobob if you don’t want to stream it and it works just about the same, just put your hook down when picking up the cargo.

function spawnFork()
local vehicleModel = GetHashKey(‘cargobob2’) <–this is what I changed in my client.lua