[Release] ESX AIOMenu & ESX Identity & ESX LockSystem

I am planning on reworking the UI itself at some point to get it off of the center of the screen. If you figure it out before then, awesome. But I’ll be working on that in a few weeks most likely.

Updated ESX AIOMenu to v1.5.41, Changelog at top of post.

i asked in another post but realized that wasn’t the original post, i really like this menu, is there anyway to change the menu button for controllers to be from the aim down sights trigger, to a dpad?

i just moved it to th left for now

I did not make this script with controllers in mind, so I did not test against those keybinds. You can find the keybinds and change them yourself in the script to suit your servers needs though.

Updated ESX AIOMenu to v1.5.5, Changelog at top of post.

So I have some questions. How your key system works? I mean if it’s only for owned vehicles how it works with job vehicles (miner, taxi, mecano etc)? What’s a difference between LockSystem and yours keys system? Are you going to add some improvements like taking keys from npc cars? Or giving keys for other player?

About EngineToggle - how is it working with RealisticVehicleFailure? I know about bugs if you’re using RVF with engine toggle scripts - cars are driving even if they are broken.

I can’t check your script right now. If someone can answer on my questions I’ll apprectiate that.

I don’t play FiveM so I can’t answer the question about RVF, so someone will have to test that and let me know.

I have only tested it with FRFuel from someone else testing and finding things.

But the keys system is not in the script right now, it’s still a work in progress and information will come out about it once its finished.

P.S. I literally code and login to a local server to test in my free time that’s all. So I dont test compatibility with many scripts that’s everyone else’s job to report back to me about and me decide if it’s worth it to add support, because I dont have a lot of free time lol

Thank you for answer. Keep it up man, you’re doing a good work. I’m going to test it when I’ll back from holidays :slight_smile:

Going to be spending the next few days doing a rework and optimization of code. Don’t expect any updates until then, sorry.

I’ve made a lot of changes and additions in order to add features, and I am struggling to keep up with the bugfixes with the amount of unorganized code, so it’s time to make the code look good again so that it will be easier to fix the issues that keep popping up.

If you find any bugs please report them to me here or on the github so that I can look into them while I am working on the already made code. I’ll keep a list of known bugs in the top post.

1 Like

Screenshots would be nice.

Trying to create a second character, but it tells me I am only allowed to have one. Can someone point me in the right direction on what I have to change in order for players to have a max of 2 characters?

Anyone know how do i change the PGUP Key that brings up the ESX AIOMenu to something different.
I want to change it to F8 or another key other than PGUP.

Thanks in advanced…

I am getting a weird problem. If people want to register they can’t move their mouse or click anything. They are just stuck on the register screen.

yeah same here!!! any fix?

We had on our server the same issue. It was a different Script overlapping layerwise (the k9 police dog script in our case). Removing it helped for now. What you can do:
stop a script, check if it works. If not stop next one and try again. And repeat it until it works. So did i atleast

1 Like

Hey there, I want to make ESX Identity work with a other RPchat script instead of the original ESX RP script since its not local and the normal chat is OOC instead of just IC. Does anyone has a solution for me or a link to a tutorial? Im pretty new to this.

When i try to register and press create, it doesn’t do anything.

Updated ESX AIOMenu to v2.2, and added ESX LockSystem v2.0. Please read the Changelog in the top post.

Sorry, I was busy in real life and it took me way longer than I wanted to update the scripts.

Please ensure that you have uploaded the esx_identity.sql to the database.