[Release] ESX AIOMenu & ESX Identity & ESX LockSystem

Is it because the button for the k9 script was using the same Control keybind? If so, you can just change the “Control” to another key in my script or his script and it should work. If it’s happening to any of you, you should check if another script that you are using also uses the “PageUp” Control.

currently having a problem with the Locking portion of this on the new update player owned Vehicles don’t ever find the keys

Updated ESX AIOMenu to v3.0, Changelog at top of post.

Updated ESX LockSystem to v2.1, Changelog at top of post.

THIS IS THE UPDATE THAT ADDS ID CARDS AND THE ABILITY TO SHOW OTHERS YOUR ID CARD.

NOTICE

ESX LockSystem bug is under investigation, an update will be posted as soon as it’s fixed.

I updated LockSystem with something that may help, but I cannot replicate that bug. It is working fine for me and others that I’ve asked to try to replicate it, so I’m not sure what is causing your issue. Sorry.

Locksystem has a bug where when you lock a car, if you take it out of impound you cant lock it again.

On our server I’ve made it so only one person can have the keys to the car.

Does the vehicle plates change when you take a car out of the impound? Can you link me to the impound script so that I can see what lock state it is setting the car at so that I can set my script to check for that lock state to fix that problem.

More likely than not it’s just setting the car to a lock state that my script isnt checking for, easy fix, just need to see the scripts to add support for them.

I believe it was an earlier version of the script. It works now, however the newest one works perfectly up until you lock the car, leave the area then come back, then it comes up with this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539544041575153676/547786498611740708/unknown.png

I’ll have to join you on a server in order to replicate the issue and modify code in a way that I think will fix it, send me a PM when you get a chance. Because I still can’t replicate that issue on my own personal testing server.

Updated ESX LockSystem to v2.2, Changelog at top of post.

NOTICE

ESX LockSystem bugs are still under investigation. Fixes will be posted as they are solved.

1 Like

Really appreciate that man, thank you very much.

Prints pls

Updated ESX LockSystem to v3.0FINAL, Changelog at top of post.

NOTICE

ESX LockSystem will receive no further updates nor support, as I have spent enough time on this script. If there are any other problems, please use your own knowledge to bugfix.

I am still working on ESX AIOMenu and ESX Identity.

I don’t know what you are asking for, but use your own knowledge if you want to change something.

I was ben like see some pictures about this script.

I can lock/unlock my car but when my friend gets in the car he can no longer get out

OP request.