Latest Versions: ESX AIOMenu v3.0 - ESX Identity v2.0 - ESX LockSystem v2.2
USE THE VERSIONS IN RELEASES ON GITHUB
Feel free to come to my discord for direct help with these scripts: https://discord.gg/vhrHCKB
Please do not distribute my code elsewhere without my permission.
You must have Essentialmode using MySQL Async, and ESX in order for this script to function properly.
AIOMenu Specific - In order to use many of the ESX specific buttons it will also require those scripts and for you to manually add exports located in exportSetup.lua - Further detail on which scripts you need can be found in the README for AIOMenu.
2/23/2019 - Updated ESX LockSystem to v3.0FINAL (LockSystem Will Not Receive Any More Updates)
- When you are outside of the vehicle, and you push the lock button, if you own the vehicle it will unlock/lock without you needing to find the key.
- Distance based audio when you unlock/lock the vehicle is now enabled.
2/21/2019 - Updated ESX LockSystem to v2.2
- Fixed GetNearestVehicle bug
- Attempted fix at not being able to lock/unlock vehicles after logging out / getting kicked
(If the server restarts, the variables are gone and you WILL need to find the keys again)
2/20/2019 - Updated ESX LockSystem to v2.1
- Attempted fix for people unable to find keys for owned vehicles.
2/20/2019 - Major Update to ESX AIOMenu (Now v3.0)
- Added full support for viewing your own ID Card (Interactions -> My ID)
- Added full support for Showing Your ID Card to others (Interactions -> Show ID)
[This functions off of NearestPlayer - aka Cop standing beside your driver side door]
2/14/2019 - Major Overhaul of all scripts except ESX Identity.
- Added ESX LockSystem to my list of scripts (thanks to the original author in my README) in order to make the locksystem work smoother.
- Moved all of the locking/unlocking code to ESX LockSystem to function inside of it’s own script with a simple export from the AIOMenu for interactions with locking/unlocking vehicles. This should fix many of the bugs.
- Changed the AIOMenu UI to match more like the ESX UI, although it still uses a cursor and not arrow keys for selection.
- Possible bug in ESX LockSystem under investigation.