[Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

The color blips works well now I would like to do the same for the weapons and the radio, that it is in color of the blow I took on gta5 the pack weapon + radio color.
So I created a folder and I put the 2 files in the folder but there is no color …

Yes i have when reconnect :slight_smile:

you have to delete your cache server files and take the package whit the three color map/radio/hud :wink:

Ok all modification in the folder stream, i have to delete the cache server files ?

got it… needed to add the rest of the shops…

Also have to change some of the stuff still in french and money symbol … will do that now.

Thanks

so this mod works well when u just have one skin? because when I change loadout I lose weapons

@roboticgamer Its more for civil you not suppos to change skin/loadout whit that put want you need in the loadout of your choice !

Thanks for this new release :slight_smile:

Here is a way to let the player lose all is weapons when he die ?

2 Likes

It will be useful @hoegarden31 ! :slight_smile:

Scapin said:

Thanks for this new release :slight_smile:

Here is a way to let the player lose all is weapons when he die ?

FR :
Bonjour. Merci pour le partage du script. J’ai pour ma part un problème. Lorsque je clique pour acheter une arme, je n’ai aucun message, aucune déduction d’argent et bien entendu l’arme n’est pas non plus dans mon inventaire.
Tout est bien configuré, et la base de données a bien été appliquée.
Je mets un screen du message d’erreur. Quelqu’un aurait-il une idée ?

EN :
Hello. Thanks for sharing the script. I, for my part, have no idea. If I do not know, do not hesitate to inform me in my inventory.
Everything is well configured, and the database has been successfully applied.
I put a screen of the error message. Would anyone have an idea?

le mods fonctionne parfaitement un grand merci :slight_smile:

Zaerp nous sommes deux admin sur le serveur et c’est admin qui la mie en place je lui demanderait demain comment il a fait et je te dit ca

1 Like

Perfect update ! Thank you, all working !

Merci à toi mais j’ai résolu mon problème justement :wink:

hey @hoegarden31 do you know how to convert the euro in dollars? :slight_smile:

Good evening I still can not buy the weapons, roberto tells me that I have reached the limit.

Nice Work thanks you a lot <3

This mod keep the weapons… So once you bought 6 weapons, you cannot buy more. Unless you delete the records in the database.
For those who want to remove the weapons when you die, just write a query delete * from user_weapons where identifier = username just before the player spawns. I will add this feature later today.

4 Likes

The euro sign can be changed here :

function DoesPlayerHaveWeapon(model,button,y,selected, source)
		local t = false
		local hash = GetHashKey(model)
		--t = HAS_PED_GOT_WEAPON(source,hash,false) --Check if player already has selected weapon !!!! THIS DOES NOT WORK !!!!!
		if t then
			drawMenuRight("OWNED",weashop.menu.x,y,selected)
		else
			drawMenuRight(button.costs.." €",weashop.menu.x,y,selected)
		end
end
2 Likes

comment a tu fait alors ?

Anyone find out how to stop Roberto from spamming messages or at least limited it to 5 mins or more