[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

Succes!
Thanks
it just misses a notification when no policeman

I can’t seem to get the mod to work. I have Essentialmode 5.0.2 installed with CouchDB working, pNotify installed, no Cops FiveM installed, I’ve set useCopsFiveM = false and when I press E, nothing happens. Any ideas ?

Yes, that’s the way I am
Now a lot of tries It does not come
notification
if you press E.

Please help

:frowning:

• Do you have essentialMode installed and working ?
  • Do you have cops fiveM installed and working ?
  • Do you get any errors in the server console or the game console ? And if you do, what are those ?

It is cruel how lazy helpful some are … You need, as mentioned, the following scripts, start them in exactly this order essentialmode then pNotify then start this script, of course pay attention to the uppercase and lowercase.

To test change in client.lua one line “copsNeeded = 1},” to 0 and teleport you to this place, example line 41 & 45 > /tp 706.03717041016 -915.42755126953 19.215593338013

Start, it works.

What I didn’t found is a Message that the cops are getting bei starting robbery @Damien_Ostler or i oversee something?

GreetZ
NebelRebell

We need this CopyFiveM script, isn’t standing in the upline

Sorry, I have little time to answer.

So for me it has already happened

Because we only have ESX and no ES

and almost only work with C ++.
and I do not feel like writing anything on the script.

But thank you for your reply

How do i install pNotify because i downloaded it on github but it couldnt load into the server

Ask on the original topic. You probably installed it incorrectly.

like no shit i installed it incorrectly. That’s why i’m asking how do i install pNotify…

Read what I sent.

It is now a requirment i changed it in the post sorry. I have been inactive.

Looks good, but one question. What do you mean “Is not timer based” when your mentioning timers for everything?

No worries, I can make a PR on GitHub with the modifications to make it work with both GTA cops and Cops FiveM. So far I’ve only did a PR with the modifications to make it work with GTA V cops only (cops fiveM should work too, but not exactly like it should)

Great system, too bad it doesnt work with ESX Police Mod… I like this one better than the ESX Hold up.

So most scripts are like, if you rob something nobody else can rob it for 10 minutes, but this you can rob right after but there wont be any money in it, cause the money in the stores is dynamic and constnatly changing abd being moved to banks, and etc.

I have this system adapted to esx if someone wants it to tell me!

1 Like

I want this for esx, you are awesome

1 Like

I’m going to talk to the author to see if he wants to include this version in his publication.

I would love to test your version!