[Release] [EssentialMode] Database SQL

This is my first topic for people who know not published a database with codes or for more speed when you need the modified, deleted, or copied a table. I share this database because a lot of my request for modification and I want the help. Please contacted me if you need help! :wink:

This is my first topic for people who know not published a database with codes or for more speed when you need the modified, deleted, or copied a table. I share this database because a lot of my request for modification and I want the help. Please contacted me if you need help

http://www.mediafire.com/file/da1d1vee0ptscgp/essential_db.sql

2 Likes

Can you send me a screenshot of the database please and also the additional benefits of this database over the original one

1 Like

Nothing @Kanersps have allready make complet database… Just is for easy modif :wink:

ahh ok gotha nice work :slight_smile:

Thanks you… if that help you i’m happy :wink:

hello can u tell me how to create sql db for this plug in in to my phpmyadmin xampp ?

link broken

1 Like

the link is broken plz fix :smiley:

The link is not working! Please, fix it, wanted to check it out to find anything interesting that can be integrated into my general db management process…

plis fix the link

I can’t download anything.

This topic is old , now you need esplugin_mysql