[Release] EssentialMode chat commands for es_admin2 - /me, /do /911 /occ /news /advert

Any small tips on where to exactly post this in the server.lua?
Can I just copy/paste it at the bottom or any specific place?

Getting
“Error parsing script server.lua in resource es_admin2: server.lua:518: unexpected symbol near ‘<\226>’”

I know I must be doing something wrong, but the question is what :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I’m getting the same error and I don’t really know how to fix it either. Anyone know?

@John_Dark i used your code but if i write /tweet, it says for the client tweet, but for the rest of the server it says report instead?

change source to -1 to make it for everyone on server

I recommend making that into a normal resource without having to require any sort of framework so most can use it

i am no longer maintaining this.

i could convert it now and pm you the files to upload to it?

i no longer have the time as i start working as firefighter so i lost alot of time now cause of it

If you still want i could create a topic and give you credit but convert it?

go for it if you like

i’m new to all this, can i have some help please, i dont know where to put the file

Has anyone made this into a resource? Or does anyone have a better rundown of how to implement?

1 Like

how do i install this im new to the server and all of that

1 Like

if i write a tweet ore anny of them it send’s it but i dont see the text i wrote how to fix this ?

Help i get this when I type /admin
Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server.lua:310: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:310: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:154: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
cfx> /admine[6Ge[J/admine[12G

Hi,

There is standing in the title “occ”. its should be “ooc”.

Cheers, Timo N.

Error parsing script @es_admin2/server.lua in resource es_admin2: @es_admin2/server.lua:401: unexpected symbol near ‘<\226>’

yeah having the same issue now. did you ever find a fix for this ?

I don’t recall what the error pertained to. But I have stopped using essentialmode in favor of creating my own framework.

where do i download it