[Release] EssentialMode base

how do i make so when a new person join the server for the first time he gets two items?

Any way that you can make the same feature of Freeroam 2, including Vehicle Shop by Artrus. Because i really need a banking system for that.

Edit: Yeah ignore this comment I was bad at coding and didnā€™t understand this so itā€™s kinda a stupid question. So yeah ignore it. (My little retarded brain thought vRP = ESX so yeahā€¦)

This makes absolutely no sense. Essential mode has a money system. You would use it and incororate a money check into the script using the Es money system.

I mean I want to use it for that script because older scripts made by him worked. But this one doesn`t.

Edit: Same as above skip this question

I am getting the errors below when typing in chat for a command. Can anyone help me with this issue? Iā€™m also getting these in the console!

1 Like

when using esplugin_mysql with essentialmode4,mysql async, and the correct setup it displays an error when joining:

it worked before but now it doesnā€™t it had worked yesterday and yet today it just decided to quit working. any ideas?

Mine started to do the same as well

1 Like

I get this error when i try to add myself to admin

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
	[C]: in upvalue '_in'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:142: in function 'GetPlayerName'
	server.lua:196: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
No such command setadmin.
1 Like

I turned logging on but cant find any logs for admin commands?

How do i change the welcome text over the minimap when i join :slight_smile:

When I join my server it says:
Couldnā€™t load resource es_admin2.

I already setup couchdb 2.1.1 (Donā€™t know if I did it correctly but it says itā€™s up and running)
I already setup MySQL

Fix?

Hi, I was wondering if I could use Essential mode while having Scripthook active. And would I face any problem with es_admin if people are using the trainer or not?

It should work fine

So i have installed esserntial 5 and es admin2 successfully but i canā€™t add a admin. i did set groupe id group but it didnā€™t do anything. Does anyone know why?

@Liam_R The proper command in F8 console is

setgroup id admin
setgroup id superadmin
setgroup id _dev

Then in chat youll receive a notification :smiley:

1 Like

Exact same error. Please tell me how did you fix it?

I believe I made an essentials folder and I placed the essential mode scripts in there. It was a few months ago when I fixed this and I can not quite remember how exactly I fixed it

alright. Iā€™ll try. thx for your reply

Is there a way to remove the es_admin 2 MENU and just keep it to the /kick /ban /bring???

Uhmm, just donā€™t use it?