[Release] EssentialMode base

run the command “setgroup userid groupname” in rcon

it’'s work but i cann’t kick or ban anyone can someone help me

got the same error admins can’t do anything

Since I’ve installed my database with esplugin_mysql i have this arror message when i try to connect to my server
Thanks in advance for your help

1 Like

Currently there is a problem with Essentialmode
404 Not Found
nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)
&
500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)

i have this problem and the map name and game type have the name: Game type and Map name.

the link is dead. 404 NOT FOUND :confused:

Continuing the discussion from [Release] EssentialMode base:

Their website is currently down the error should fix itself once it comes back online

How do I open My admin menu?

If you got es_admin2 installed & your on an english keyboard it is the Home Button next to insert

1 Like

thnx now it works!!
a
a
a
a
a

Update

EssentialMode 5.0.1

• If your server can’t contact the update server it will now properly log this instead of the clusterfuck that happened before.
  • Changed URL of the update server to something more permanent
1 Like

Download link is broken

Seems to work fine, does it still not work. And if so, what status code are you getting?

Just want to point out very rudely that the esplugin_mysql table lacks Indexes and is because of that in need for optimization.

It was something with the SSL certificate that stopped chrome from loading the page, but it works fine now! Might’ve honestly been the network I was connected to, now when I think about it xd

hi,

have you changelog ? for see your change and applie only them

im having a problem with my server that i believe is essentialmode related, if its not, please let me know so that this comment can be moved appropriately…

anytime i open any script that uses the mouse (ex: es_admin, k9, etc) the mouse still functions in game, so if i click a menu option, my player punches whoever is standing close enough…

esplugin_mysql isn’t supported. Update it yourself if you want to use it. Only if I feel like it I’ll fix it