[Release] EssentialMode base

Update released for es_admin

This is a fix for commands not working correctly. We’re still trying to figure out why some stuff breaks with EasyAdmin, if anyone has issues if they try to use both please contact me on discord.

1 Like

where is essentialmode4

it has been replaced with ES 5.0

its got loads of bugs in it (version 5)

Then you should probably say what they are … Other wise how is he meant to know what the bugs are? Literally I am tired of people complaining without even saying what their issue is. I am pretty sure you have other kinds of issues… Like what do you think Kanersps is gonna do, just be like “Oh ye, I know exactly what bug he is talking about. Let me magically fix it!” Like literally do you not have common sense? Say what bug it is, otherwise no-one can help you. If you want help, you need an issue. And even if you have an issue people cannot just magically know what your issue is. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

True true. It messes up with my vSync and ingame weather.

oh and the discord server just ignored me when i asked for support. oh and none of the buttons worked in it.

That is not really even a bug, that is just a incompatibility issue… And it works fine with vSync so obviously it is a different script messing it up.

Why is everything french? how to i change the jobs and everything to english? i know the locales folder and change it through the config, but cant find where to change the job display to english?

I have the same issue any feedback would help

what kind of jobs do you have?

Hi I’m having the issue with everything not adding to the database. I have requested a couchdb from the hosting company and I typed it in the cfg I made a login for the server and it’s on the server loaded in as of the server log. But it’s still not showing anything on couch.

Hi. I have a problem with items in the inventory. When I ''give or ‘‘remove’’ un item the player freeze and can’t do anything. I don’t get any errors in the log.

Pls help

i pressed home and the console came up in game and then i made myself super admin and when i press home nothing happens

OMG

Not an issue related to EM, as that table isn’t default in any EM installation

2 Likes

What’s the problem ? What should I do ?

Hey. I have a problem. The only people to use like revive is the superadmin. If you are a admin or a mod on the server you cant like revive and so. Anyone know what might be the problem?

you should ask in that topic. /revive has nothing to do with ES. However you should check that command and see who can use it. “mod” “admin” “superadmin”? change it to the desired group.

Ok so with es_admin I installed everything added myself to superadmin hit Home and the menu pops up and when I click on a user I get the options but when I hit kick nothing happens same with the others.