[Release] EssentialMode base

@Kanersps A little help?
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: Execution of native 000000008e8cc653 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:190: in function ‘PerformHttpRequestInternal’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:233: in function ‘PerformHttpRequest’
server/classes/player.lua:233: in function ‘CreatePlayer’
server/player/login.lua:10: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in upvalue ‘Callback’
server.lua:28: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}”

I am not sure, but for some reason everyone that comes into my server has the ability to kick. how can i stop this. Essentials 5.0 and es admin2 were already set up when i got my server. where can i go to stop that?

i have an issue im getting this when i try to do /pos

Error running system event handling function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/sc
ripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:334: attempt
to index a nil value (local ‘file’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:334: in function ‘appendNewPos’
server.lua:352: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:173>
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

Cant kick people with reasons / ban.

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
[ 9291672] Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
[ 9291672] stack traceback:
[ 9291672] [C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
[ 9291688] citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:141: in function ‘GetPlayerName’
[ 9291688] server.lua:365: in upvalue ‘ref’
[ 9291688] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333
[ 9291688] [C]: in function ‘xpcall’
[ 9291703] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332
[ 9291703] stack traceback:
[ 9291703] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 9291719] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319
[ 9291735] Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
[ 9291735] stack traceback:
[ 9291735] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 9291750] citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
[ 9291750] citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
[ 9291750] citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
[ 9291750] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:560: in upvalue ‘callback’
[ 9291766] server/main.lua:213: in upvalue ‘ref’
[ 9291766] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333
[ 9291766] [C]: in function ‘xpcall’
[ 9291766] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332
[ 9291781] stack traceback:
[ 9291781] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 9291781] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319

What serverevent do i need to trigger to ban a player with reason? i tried different thing, but no luck, want to make anticheat, and when player cheat it must ban with essentialmode… but not know what to trigger as event (serversided and clientsided)

ps: still using es 4.6.3

Access denied for Kick/ban command? What is this all about. All my other commands work.

1 Like

Trying to set-up a server but my error is:

An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE users SET WHERE identifier=@identifier You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE identifier=‘steam:11000010b0207b8’’ at line 1
Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: server.lua:310: bad argument #1 to ‘tostring’ (value expected)

I am running essential 5.

Can someone please help me I’m trying to allow group.user to use /skin command. Just looking for a quick example of what it would look like and where to put it. Thanks still new to this permissions.

this is not an eror like the template said
This problem is that with my server i want to add essential mode i did and then on mysql i runed the sql file and then i wanted to add myswlf superadmin but it did not work because it said 0/0 but we were 12
Photo: http://prntscr.com/hr55co

Im attempting to use this on my server but everytime I do /bring /kick or /goto it says invalid Id I’ve looked at the id list and Im using the proper id but its not working anyone have any idea how to fix this?

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:XXXXXXXXXXXXX}”: Table ‘ccswgta.users’ doesn’t exist

Can someone help?

Thanks!

X - is for privacy

Aren’t there any type of Temporary ban for ES_Admin? Sometimes i would just like to ban for 2 hours or 12 or 24, but as of now i need to remember who i banned and for how long, then contact the server owner to get unbanned. Please, some kind of custom time when banning a player.

Your missing a column ccswgta.users, I am working on this myself as well.

HEY does anyone have a list of everyday es_admin commands it would help alot

a lot of commands, just type “/” and some letter and see what popping up!

You can literally get the commands just by reading the code.

I have a problem with es_admin. I am level 10 and I ahve the group superadmin. When I go to ban someone using /ban [id] it says access denied. Please help.

how add dirty money ?

I am getting this error. can someone help me please. i have essentialmode4

InvokeNative: execution failed: type must be object, but is array
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000008e8cc653 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:190: in function ‘PerformHttpRequestInternal’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:228: in function ‘PerformHttpRequest’
server/classes/player.lua:198: in function ‘CreatePlayer’
server/player/login.lua:10: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/db.lua:245: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/db.lua:84: in field ‘?’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:214: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:119: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:118
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:118: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:87

You wont get help from the original OP if you use es4, you are also not allowed to post links to the old versions.

Update to the latest ones, so far most of the issues im seeing are just people some how not setting up there databases proprely.

for the tables that are missing you can just create the table and ES should fill them for you.

1 Like