[Release] EssentialMode base

Any idea why my essential mod is giving me a couchdb error (Actually trying to connect) when i’m connecting to mysql, i already edited everything in the server.cfg and everything is properly running.

your issue is you are starting the esplugin_mysql before you are starting essentialmode switch the 2 around and all will be well

Look at the picture, i’m not. Any other suggestion?

Maybe you mean vise-versa?

I can’t find the banlist! Please help me, It’s not in data/bans.txt

The file should be there. Once you remove a ban off the list the server will need to be restarted before the unban will take place

backtrack to essential base 4.6

Since i installed this it now says could not load resource session manger

I always get loads of errors for me when im in the server and type /cop it says a load of stuff

I have some problem, when i trying to set up a ESX server with ES and some plugin i get this in the log
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM vehicles {=}”
: Table ‘essentialmode.vehicles’ doesn’t exist

Can someone help me?

I’m having the same issue, atleast on the same basics, I’m having issue with items, + it doesn’t make any databases on couchdb

hmm are u sure ? really??

get fucking couchdb i love mysql i will eat sql db and trash couchdb

Step 1 | Debugging / Adding custom resources in FiveM

Read the server console, when scripts run into errors they will show up an message ( unless coded also when their no error )

its now in this situation telling me and many more that the database essentialmode doesnt have vehicles table.

Go to your database called essentialmode where you set your server script to refer to…

There you will see that there is no table that is called vehicles.

I know ESX, there are always deliver the requirement files. **FiveM & ESX ** or anything is not an drag and drop game server pack some are. If you dont know how its communicating and working how you will manage improvements and debuging and even *manage

yeah that why named by a fuckin couchdb

Even when your host set it up, doesnt say that the settings are correctly such as permissions.

I think more strongly in this case, that your host did install it correctly but did not set the access levels

If you do not know what you are doing, and do not have any knowledge and need your host to easily install something like CouchDB

I think it would be wise to finish your FXServer and ask your host to host a MineCraft server.

Your replay has NOTHING to do with essentialmode you should contact the right topic COPS … that is for you your problem solver.

Do you know i will crate a table or what are im going to do, to fix that? Are im going to make a table called vehicles but what are im gonna put in the vehicles (like https://gyazo.com/acc79090b75bee3475902063f20c77ea )

how to remove admin from es_admin2?

I’ve added Essentialsmode into the files, it got updated on couch db, but it doesn’t seem to work well
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM addon_account {=}”: Table ‘essentialmode.addon_account’ doesn’t exist
having that issue too, if anyone would like to help me up on discord add me up: Toosik#7462

I don’t seem to have anything in my database - using CouchDB on Ubuntu. User/Pass/Port and IP all correct.

When trying to use es_admin I get lots of errors in chat and on the SSH session;

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: server.lua:63: attempt to index a nil value (local 'user')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:63: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319>
        [C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:560: in local 'cb'
        server/player/login.lua:147: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: server.lua:310: attempt to index a nil value (local 'user')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:310: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333>
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319>
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:560: in upvalue 'callback'
        server/main.lua:154: in upvalue 'ref'
stack traceback:
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: server/main.lua:212: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:212: in upvalue 'ref'
stack traceback: