[Release] EssentialMode base

how do you connect the couch db to a online server hosting?
can someone help please Thanks

if you are running on server hosting it would be much easier to set it up for Mysql as you can most likely connect to the localhost and set up a DB that way. if not you need to find out if your host has couchdb support a lot do not. If you really wanna use couchdb i recommend using no-ip.org and opening proper ports on your router and system you are gonna install couchdb on dont forget the os firewall as well then set up a DDNS from noip and profit

I seem to have a problem.

— No errors detected, essentialmode is setup properly. —

Connecting: SmuleH
restarestart sessionmanager
Stopping resource sessionmanager
cfx> Started resource sessionmanager
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Connecting: SmuleH
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error occurred while attempting to find user in CouchDB.

What have I done wrong :/?

Hi there

Is someone able to point me in the right direction of adding custom groups, giving groups permissions and perhaps changing the color/style of their in-game chat name?

Thanks

that’s no longer works as a script needs to be updated and made better so you could install it into 5 m

This works just fine and it takes less then 5 mins to install as long as you have the proper DB setup and ready to go

Can someone help me fix this issue?

[HELP] Is the admin menu still works??? because HOME KEY doesent do ANYTHING pleas help

The home key doesent work…

@Kanersps I’ve been having issues with the command parts of your es_admin addon. More specifically, the kick command does not function. But works on the GUI, the announce command does not display the first word that you typed in after /announce. Not sure if this is an isolated issue, but I’ve reinstalled ES many times.

Hi there

When I attempt to use / commands, such as /bring, /goto, /revive it always displays incorrect player ID. When I used /kick it dumps this error: https://puu.sh/ykKzf/bf2885ebcc.png

Similarly when I do /revive I can only revive myself, and never anyone else, no matter the ID. It also displays black text in the chat saying /revive like this: https://puu.sh/ykKAR/d3ef1d27fe.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
Ethan

1 Like

Yes, these errors also occur with my server, in addition to my post just above.

2 Likes

How do i downgrade to essential mode 4?

How do I update to a newer version If i have a older?

Overwrite the files

Hello,
I have a little problem with grant superadmin and I dont know why this happen.

As you can see an error appears.

Can someone help me ?

Hi There,

i Have Set Up Essentialmode with Mysql.

But i became multible Errors when a Player gets connected

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/db.lua:208: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/db.lua:208: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/db.lua:84: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:260: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

can sombody help me ?

Edit: Thats my Testserver, its Linux, later we change on Windows.

Make sure you have your connection string and custom data set before you start any resources. Also make sure you are starting Mysql before you start essentialmode or it will still fail

you need to use the actual number id not the user’s name to set group or admin level

I also tried that.
But its the same.

You mean the id which i can get from the command : status or?

It looks like this.