[Release] EssentialMode base

Reinstall essentials and make sure when you set yourself to superadmin, use /setgroup superadmin, worked for me. Make sure to also delete the database in CouchDB when reinstalling.

How long is the ban with es_admin2 menu? Is it permanent or for number of days!!

Permanent.

Appreciate the Response!!

WIthin my VPN this is happening yet when using it on my home network it works fine, when I type admin this comes up

Config

Nothing is saving on the DB side either, so wondering if it’s something to do with that? My Police script is saving in the DB

if your hosting this on a linux vps I found errors can be avoided by running the FXServer as root, not via sudo but logging into root and starting it that way.

EssentialMode 5.0.0 beta

(Beta as too busy to properly test it :confused: , So I don’t recommend updating if you don’t feel like reporting real issues)

Note: Fully supports es4.x >

Added

• Global banlist, can be disabled using es_admin2_globalbans (es_admin2)
  • Full support for FXServer built in permissions
  • Roles (For more info read down)

Updated

• Permission fixes related to groups
  • Session var idType automatically assigned based on what ID was used for user loading
  • License fixes

Roles

EssentialMode now has a new type of permissions built in called roles , for this to work on custom data models please make sure to handle roles as a data column

Roles adds 3 new functions, also note that roles are permanent until they are removed.

user.addRole("role")
user.removeRole("role")
user.hasRole("role")

Note these are synchronously added but obviously saved asynchronously.

That’s all, (that I remember?)

Ow almost forgot: I may have started accepting donations as server costs are more than I could handle.

7 Likes

On the newest update (5.0) when using a command on someone I am getting “Incorrect Player ID” yet it deffo is the right player ID. Any ideas?

Try an older version of es_admin2? As there’s only a single command added by EssentialMode which doesn’t target anyone. If anyone else has this issue please say so.

can you show me how you do that

i am getting a error from essentialMode when i load my server if everyone owns how to fix this please let me know

Please take a look at your convars for essentialmode.

@xlxAciDxlx what do you mean by that?

Do what it says… Look at the convars for EssentialMode.

@xlxAciDxlx thanks for the help i fixed it

1 Like

Awesome, glad to hear it!

@xlxAciDxlx i am also getting other error as well when i start the FXserver and its coming from essentialmode

I was getting the same issue.

I had to backdate to 4.6.

Do I need to wipe my DB clean and then update?

Whats a global banlist?

I saw a section that sends a http request to a banlist online, so im guessing if its enabled, it lets you have the ability to have someone banned over multiple servers from one ban

1 Like