[Release] EssentialMode base

Like i said, they are old scripts

Are you referring to EssentialMode when you say ā€œTheyā€?

I donā€™t mean to be annoying or one of those people who canā€™t figure anything out for themselves. I started messing with FiveM months ago and took a break and just came back the other day. Things certainly have changed.

not essentialmode, the other 2 resources he is using

Right, yeah.

I have a clean install of Essential Mode and FXServer, but no other resources other than default. Iā€™m still getting those same errors.

He said he was receiving them with those resources, ive never had any errors with essentialmode

See he says ā€œwith the __ scriptā€

https://pastebin.com/A9TyxU3c

These are the errors I am receiving with just EssentialMode and es_admin2.

These only happen if I attempt an administrative command with es_admin2.

I have exactly same errors with youā€¦ Hope it can be fixed later!

I quit using essentialmode because it would always cause my server to crash. Until essentialmode is fixed I am not using it.

Have you installed Cops FiveM? Mine is not working!

I have a problem when I close the menu the cursor is still there and I canā€™t do anything or reopen the menu!

dude, you have to set it up ._. mysql and something elseā€¦

update to the newest es_admin2, that was a bug in the old essentialmode.

How do i import SQL file into database using heidisql?

When I try to add SQL files to the database it says I donā€™t have privileges or that i should create a database. Trying to use the MySQL plugin.

Are you set as an admin in your MySQL program? If it says you donā€™t have privileges to make a database it sounds like you donā€™t have full access to it.

Is this after your import a .sql script or when you start the server?

Iā€™m running MySQL through a server hosting site called www.gtx-gaming.co.uk. I am trying to get them to set the database up for me, but they seem to keep screwing it up, because they try to get everyone to strictly run vRP and yada yada.

It happens when i try to import an SQL script or even add or remove databasesā€¦

You probably are on a user account and you arenā€™t able to make changes yourself, you need to talk to your support guys and work more with them.

That is what I am trying to do, but I feel like the guy I am talking to on their support team is brain dead to what I am trying to do lol.

How do I get banking to work? It does not deposit or withdraw any money on my screen