[Release] EssentialMode base

Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.26.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1525383382
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> System.Inval
idOperationException: Option ‘earl’ not supported.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringOption.GetOptionForKey (System.String key) [0x0001e] in <5d2e43c2aa6f4d
a0bb43a6a12077ad51>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder.set_Item (System.String key, System.Object value) [0x00000] in
<5d2e43c2aa6f4da0bb43a6a12077ad51>:0
at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionStringBuilder.set_ConnectionString (System.String value) [0x0004e] in <c660f5a12cac4
30aa34fafb29a22e588>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder…ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00006] in <5d2e43c2aa
6f4da0bb43a6a12077ad51>:0
at MySQLAsync.MySQLAsync.Configure (System.String connectionStringConfig, System.Boolean debug) [0x00000] in <47c31aec
c66e42ceb969da352f30fd4c>:0
at MySQLAsync.MySQLAsync.<.ctor>b__2_0 () [0x00047] in <47c31aecc66e42ceb969da352f30fd4c>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object
[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflectio
n.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d7
0a7e0d4b28acb>:0
— End of inner exception stack trace —

Server stack trace:
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflectio
n.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00048] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d7
0a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9
d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x000e7] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x00008] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at CitizenFX.Core.FunctionReference.Invoke (System.Int32 reference, System.Byte[] arguments) [0x00051] in C:\gl\builds
\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\FunctionReference.cs:62
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.IntPtr& retvalS
erialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.
cs:243
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,int,byte[],int&)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.Int32 argsSiz
e, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00013] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client
\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:151
Error running system event handling function for resource mysql-async: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed t
o execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:414: An error happened while calling export mysql_configure of re
source mysql-async (citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes), see above for details
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:414: in method ‘mysql_configure’
lib/init.lua:3: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

anyone help me plesae thanks

Hello !

Did someone wrote exports to be used in C# scripts ?

Thanks !

does anyone know why my install will not verify? its telling me im not an admin although i made myself one

anyone know what the default key for essentialmode is because M doesnt work and I’m confused as all heck as to how to open the menu

To open the menu, you press the home key on your keyboard. But what goes after that is the biggest challenge. Cause the menu does not do anything when you can open it and click on things and just won’t do anything.

Works perfectly fine for me, ive changed the key to f6 if that fixes anything

EDIT: i think ive had the same problem too, which i remember fixing by re-installing both es_admin2 and essentialmode

So, I installed the latest version of essential, Running an fx server, went through all the process with couch db. Gave my self Superadmin through couch db, tried clicking on some permission in es_admin menu, Won’t do anything. Can someone help plz?

i did mine through icecon/ any other console instead of giving my perms on couch

I tried that as well, said in the game chat that i have been set to superadmin group but no change. could not do anything, but I ll reinstall everything and see if it works

Just went through whole process of reinstalling essential mode and es_admin2 and still the menu does nothing. Are you using the latest version of Essential?

Yep
Goddamn 20 chars

Hey you are illusive tea from lscs community in Fivem, I was a cop there, and remember your name. Can you join my ts quickly if you would not mind.

Indeed i am
20 chars :frowning:

I literally have uninstalled and installed essential and es_admin three times, I am using Couch DB. All the database is getting registered on couch db. I changed the perms in the script folder to make them all superadmin capable, I registered myself as superadmin in game using icecon “setgroup id superadmin”. It says in game chat that I have been registered as superadmin, but when i try kicking, freezing etc. a player, nothing happens. Can someone plz tell me what I might have done wrong or be missing?

hi i have an issue with my copy of essentialmode (downloaded today)
the error is:

i am only loading Essentialmode, banking and es_admin2

I cant figure this out and nothing has been modified.

Thanks in advance

hello all! I am completely new to this and alone. I tried finding how to do it on couchdb. I do have couchdb installed. I do have a server working. I do have resources added. aswell as convar setup. but i still get this error.

I am also curious if I need to setup couchdb online as a Node or a Cluster? or even how to set all that up!

send an image of your resources folder please

hi sorry for late response. here!

Youre trying to use essentialmode with couchdb correct? if so youre setting up mysql for essentialmode instead