[Release] EssentialMode base

Hi, in still like confused how do i connect up my couchDB, it on another server host but im slightly confused, also do i need most updated verison of Couchdb i have ask them to update it. thanks and sorry to bother but i cannot find any help on how to set it up.

Hi,

I seemed to have setup everything fine. Used the convars and all.
My log shows the following :

Version : FxServer on ubuntu
Couchdb : 2.0.0
Essential mode last version

-- Begin of log for 08-24-17 --
== EssentialMode started, version 4.6.1 ==
== DB Created ==

The ā€œessentialmodeā€ database appears in my couchDB but whenever a player joins the server, itā€™s not pouplated.

Any idea why ?

Thanks

EssentialMode 4.6.3

• Added convar: es_enableDevTools enabled by default. Set to 0 if you want them disabled
  • Async write fixes while logging
  • Added license, add this to your mysql database if you donā€™t have it yet or use the new sql file that comes with the plugin
  • SteamID check when logging a user in (kicks if it doesnā€™t exist)
  • Load user with license instead of steamid if the license is found but the steamid isnā€™t
  • Code cleanup

es_admin2

• When banning it will ban their: steamid, license and ip

Thatā€™s all for now, and probably the last update to es4. Stay tuned for es5!

3 Likes

Hey @Kanersps Is their a possible update for es_admin2 having timed bans eventually?

Maybe, but that wasnā€™t really the point of these bans. If you want timed bans youā€™ll probably have to make them yourself. In my opinion however a ban has to be last resort and if you feel the need of banning someone it should be permanent.

1 Like

No problem, thanks for the anwser

1 Like

Sneaky post edit :stuck_out_tongue: lazy guy!

No one else was that :wink:

do I have to remove the list on the ban.txt to unban because it isnt working for me?

And restart server/resource

My server worked with ver. 4.6.1 but with 4.6.3 I can not log in.
I have FXserver and couchdb
And makes this error in the console, now i have tried to look at it but can not find any mistake i should have made

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– : citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ā€˜_inā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:238: in function ā€˜TriggerClientEventInternalā€™
(ā€¦tail callsā€¦)
rconlog_server.lua:12: in upvalue ā€˜handlerā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ā€˜errorā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ā€˜CreateThreadNowā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

How do you set your level?

In IceCon (console) you need to type: setadmin (ID Number) (Permission Level)

Thank you for this response.

Error after the recent update.
https://gyazo.com/ed7e510a1b10ff3e9c1f6e398080931f

Iā€™m getting a peculiar problem where Iā€™m getting,
Error detected in authentication, please take a look at your convars for essentialmode.
Iā€™ve checked the convarsā€™ their names and their values to make sure they are right, Iā€™ve set up CouchDB in both 2.0.0 and 2.1.0, I doubt 2.1.0 wouldnā€™t work but 2.0.0 was explicitly stated as the version to use. Iā€™ve checked the value of auth by printing it out before and after 64 bit encryption. Checked with base64encode.com to check that nothing was wrong with the encode. Little stumped at this point, any advice is appreciated.
(Side note aside from printing out auth before and after encryption I havenā€™t touched anything)

ā€“ EDIT ā€“
I uninstalled and reinstalled couchDb 2.0.0 again and now itā€™s running fine no errors detected etcā€¦ Maybe I didnā€™t restart my computer when I had reinstalled before?? I donā€™t know Iā€™m confused on why this change didnā€™t work before but my problem seems to have been couchdb 2.1.0 is incompatible and I didnā€™t properly or fully uninstall it before installing 2.0.0. Sorry about that.

Try and revert back to 4.6.1 and see if it works. Although thatā€™s kinda weird as iā€™ve been testing this for over a week without issues arising anywhere. Iā€™ve also had no complaints about people that I let test

I do not load the money, nor the inventory nor anything, I have the server.cfg well and that, yesterday Iva perfectly and not today. Here I leave catch

https://gyazo.com/5e6cf3b875afb8c62fbb7633481450c4

The esplugin_mysql I was not creating the tables well and the table name is left, so I do not load anything

My table users:
https://gyazo.com/3163ad5769a5c11913ab88db38a8c059

The sql.sql of esplugin_mysql

https://gyazo.com/88d6cb1046fecc4960e3e9246514d601