[Release] EssentialMode base

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:141: in function ‘GetPlayerName’
server.lua:208: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
No such command setgroup.
Please Help Me

1 Like

i have same errors please we want a clean sever with clean scriptes

@Kanersps Thanks man your the best XD

how can i force the usage of SQL

i set this in my server config

what did i miss ? any help plz ?

Hey Guys, if someone could help me on this one, Im Stumped to a point where my brain is frying, Thanks

If any of you guys are hosting your server off a hosting company. send them your ip and port and they will make a working couchdb for you

Put the string ‘set es_enableCustomData 1’ before ‘start essentialmode’ or before all of the resources.

It’s stating that you don’t have a table in you Database called “user_inventory” and “user_account”. You need to add it.

Citizen.CreateThread(function() line 43 in esplugin_mysql make the function es_db:updateUser doesn’t work, do you know why ?

hi
i have a local server when i start my server i see this error

essential-mode-mysql: server/player/login.lua:10: unexpected symbol near ':'

the code in login file is

local MySQL:open("127.0.0.1", "gta5_gamemode_essential", "root", "0000000")

any fix please

Keep getting this, have everything pretty much set up to a science. Can’t seem to get anything input into the database.

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM users WHERE `identifier`=@identifier; {identifier=steam:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX}": No database selected
[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM modelmenu WHERE identifier = @identifier {@identifier=steam:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX}": No database selected

It seems like you don’t have your Database setup correctly.

The resources should of been pretty easy to install, the script I am trying to run is already set up for async and fx. I have these in my cfg.

set mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.1;database=essentialmode;userid=root;password=root”
set es_enableCustomData 1

already ran all of the sql.sql files I needed to. Is there some other place I need to setup a connection to the database? It isn’t even putting users into the data base, I noticed this

AddEventHandler('es_db:firstRunCheck', function(ip, port)
	-- Not in use
end)

Move the es_enableCustomData line to before all the resources.

The plugin is an example so it has all event handles. But the plugin itself doesn’t use that handler. That’s why it says not in use.

Hey Im having an issue in game where, for example, I type /admin, Nothing comes up in chat. Its in the server config, ive given myself permissions but it doesnt seem to work. Did I miss something?

@Hyperz Start essentialmode before es_admin

Already dpne that, It just wont work :confused:

Links back up, NameCheap had some issues.

Watch this video