[Release] EssentialMode base

follow the steps on this video

Just awesome ā€¦ thank you @Kanersps

1 Like

when i do this, i got error :

Triggering!
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: server/player/login.lua:9: attempt to index a boolean value (local 'user')
stack traceback:
        server/player/login.lua:9: in local 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in upvalue 'callback'
        server.lua:29: in local 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[ERROR] [] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM users WHERE `identifier`=@identifier; {identifier=steam:XXXXXXXXXXX}"
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

what can i do about this or could you please have a fix ? thx! @Kanersps

Can someone help me with this?
iā€™m new into this stuffs, can you tell here i put this ā€œSet this convar in your server configuration: set es_enableCustomData 1ā€

1 Like

You need to put it in the server.cfg file in your Server

2 Likes

Like a resource?
Can i use couchdb too for the same essential mode?
And you recommend phpmyadmin or heidisql?
And the database will be called gta5_gamemode_essential?

1 Like

I personally use phpmyadmin.

No, what I did was placed it on the very top of the cfg file and I would assume so. Itā€™ll store the exact data thatā€™s in your MySQL to your CouchDB. I would use one or the other.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting this error

Error running system event handling function for resource mysql-async: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'errorā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflowā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'anyā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpackā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:331
(ā€¦tail callsā€¦)
lib/MySQL.lua:37: in method 'initā€™
lib/init.lua:3: in upvalue 'handlerā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'errorā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNowā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
hitch warning: frame time of 292 milliseconds

Update:
Ok the error itā€™s gonne, i forgot to paste something in the server.cfg that make the connection to the data base, but thanks for the info you helped alot xd

2 Likes

How do we set the permissions on es_admin Thanks :wink:

1 Like

you have to add a group and then add yourself to that group
you have the superadmin group the admin group etc

run the server, enter the server and then come to the console here the server is opened and just do ā€œsetsuperadmin and your idā€
i think that is like this for what i remember

but now you have the new system of es_admin, enter the server and presse ā€œHOMEā€ and a menu will pop up then everything is there for you xd

1 Like

Is there any ban command in the new es_admin2. Because I cant find it.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome, yeah if Iā€™m not mistaking that error basically means the MySQL-async isnā€™t set up fully like the database info inside the cfg. Good luck and have fun

2 Likes

Not yet, @Kanersps is planning on adding it in the next version that will have an improved system for banning

1 Like

Other than what @David_Carneiro said with the ā€œHOMEā€ key itā€™s also done through your game console or a program called Icecon.

The commands you want to type are these:
ā€œsetgroup (ID number) (Group)ā€ // to set admin

ā€œsetadmin (ID number) (Permission Level)ā€ // to set level

Well now my localhost/phpmyadmin online page doesnā€™t open -.- fuck

1 Like

Where do i navigate to set myself up as superadmin?

1 Like

It needs to be done through Console commands in a program such as Icecon.

1 Like

What do i need to type in there? Because i typed in setgroup 1 superadmin, also for some reason jobs arenā€™t working for meā€¦ i get the UI and click on policeā€¦ how do i add myself to police? Am I missing something? Like identity?

1 Like

ā€œsetgroup (ID number) (Group)ā€ // to set admin

ā€œsetadmin (ID number) (Permission Level)ā€ // to set level

1 Like

what would be considered super admin?

1 Like