[Release] EssentialMode base

http://lexi.org.uk/modules/time.lua :slight_smile:

Anybody know how to activate the login screen for essential base? Thanks!

there isn’t a log in. it logs in automaticly using steam ID or ip.
you’d have to make it yourself

Alright, thanks for the info

Be sure to enable auth. Identifiers are used. Do not modify the base.

1 Like

Where would that be located so I can check and see if it’s enabled? thanks in advance Kaner

In the server settings. DisableAuth should be false

1 Like

How can I make the admin command /car available for everyone on the server?

That command will be removed from all future releases. It was a test command for something else. Please make your own vehicle spawning mechanism

Is it possible to change the color of a players chat name? For example Admins would be red, civs blue, etc. I know this was possible with Freeroam 2 mode, but I’m curious if you can do this with essential base.

Thanks in advance!

It requires a chat script edit ive been trying to do this but noone would help so

Dont know if its me or whatever but my report command WAS working but now, when people do report, they see it, but the admins dont see the reports. I am using a fresh version of essentialmode setup correctly.

The admin plugin is an example. Not supposed to be actually used in a production environment. You’ll have to fix this yourself.

after i change fivem = true to EssntialMode = true i get stuck on loading screen

you have to put example_gamemode into your resources folder and add it into your citmp-server.yml file

soo…

-chat
…
…
…

• example_gamemode

Or actually rename it to your gamemode

Everytime I start the resource, it throws an error on login.lua line 12, and I’ve set up the MySQL database, and have knowledge with MySQL. Also when I join it says that the command “es:updatePosition” and the first proper join are not greenlit, as well as the .dll is not block. I’ve been trying to get this to work for around 2 days now, and haven’t had any luck.

commands dont work in server

hi kane my question is where to put this script ? do i need make new lua file or just paste in to es admin lua : cl_admin / sv_admin ? or creaate new lua file ?

Your own resource, essentialmode is meant as a East way to connect resources and save basic user data.

1 Like