[Release] EssentialMode base

Did you set them before starting essentialmode?

Note

I’d like to note something regarding esplugin_mysql, unlike EssentialMode it is licensed under GPL-2.0 license (Open Source) do with it whatever you like and I’d like to see some people making EssentialMode available for even more databases, even a text file if you want :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

when i set player as admin and permissions say ther id2 if they come back there id 5 or somthing now his not got admin but if i do it again to id5 does that mean if some one joins and they are id2 will they have his old admin and permissions?

Hello, i install essentialmode on my server and i got everything working but when i try to ban someone it doesn’t let me ban them and it doesn’t give me a error in game or on my server boxs

Essentialmode does not include a ban option. you will need to add that yourself.

@ImDylan93 ok thanks. can you tell me what i need to add like the code?

Just a heads up try this /crash [player ID] :wink: This is more fun than banning people!

yea your right but i want to get people of my server forever i need to know what the code is so i can add it myself

You could have a look here. you will need some sort of database to store the banned users! Ban System with mySQL & aSync

ok thanks for the help man

Update 4.4.3, the es_admin overhaul

Before reading this I’d like to thank @edelin3 and some of his server staff for helping me test.

So the biggest thing that has changed is es_admin, which has been updated quite massively. First it has a GUI now which can be seen in this picture

After that all the known issues have been fixed and issues that were on Linux are fixed too. Some misc code fixes were done to EssentialMode which also requires an update if you want to use this shiny new admin menu that comes with es_admin. If you want to open the new menu you have to not be a user and press the INPUT_FRONTEND_SOCIAL_CLUB_SECONDARY control, which by default is your Home key.

Note: If you want to use es_admin2 make sure to disable es_admin first. es_admin2 comes with everything that es_admin had including all of its commands.

That’s all for today, goodnight.

9 Likes

It was good working with you! :slight_smile: I hope we can do it again!

1 Like

It’s so nice to have an admin panel that works perfectly :slight_smile: I felt lost with out one of these after so many years of having one on MTA SA.

Sorry for the late reply, i have figured this out. Thank you!

1 Like

@Kanersps just to let you know i think your essentialbase is better off without the mysql. I dont think you should appease the big babies about it. To be honest you should create scripts that replaces mysql with essentialbase that makes it so the babies dont have anything to complain about. You do great work and i dont think you should cheapen it with mysql. Your work is amazing and I am always looking forward for new updates!

when you open the menu for this none of the buttons work and it causes the text chat to quit working in game. It disabled my whole keyboard after i tried to use it. Could you add a permant ban feture to es_admin please.

Thanks for the update @Kanersps I love the new admin overlay. There’s just one thing I’ve noticed and that is if you’re playing on a controller, every time you hit the right bumper (xbox) it’ll open up the menu. Besides that little thing it’s a great feature!

EDIT: Nvm found a quick fix.

(Solution)
if (IsControlJustPressed(1, 212) and IsControlJustPressed(1, 213)) then
1 Like

Well I think it just didn’t open up the menu. If a cursor didn’t show up it means your either having a weird issue or your FiveM is outdated for some reason which shouldn’t happen.

hi

I have a server linux and i put essentialmode in the resources after that

ip = GetConvar(‘es_couchdb_url’, ‘51.254.21.200’) – Change to wherever your DB is hosted, use convar
port = GetConvar(‘es_couchdb_port’, ‘3306’) – Change to whatever port you have CouchDB running on, use convar
auth = GetConvar(‘es_couchdb_password’, ‘fivem:******’) – “user:password”, if you have auth setup, use convar

I set up phpmyadmin in the lniux

51.254.21.200/phpmyadmin

But this didn’t work

Can you give me a method for Linux ?

The cursor shows up, but when you try to click to make the changes work for players in game to kick/slap/freeze/etc… nothing happens. Then when you close the menu and press any key on the keyboard, nothing happens and it makes it so you are locked out of the keyboard afterwards and the cursor doesnt go away off screen