[Release] EssentialMode base

Find yourself in the list of SteamID’s and edit the group in it

Screenshot_1

ok but whats the ip for ice con on a port forwarded server

for couch db

that way you dont have to be on and then next time you log it will be set as superadmin

I done it but nothing do have to restart server afterwards#

not that I know of, it worked for me when I got onto the server next

@Kanersps do you know why the up key doesn’t work es_admin or even with the server idk if I did something wrong but when I do noclip and try to go up it doesn’t work only the down key works but he up key doesn’t? If u can help me thanks

Like I’ve said: Set the convars before you start essentialmode. Which obviously isn’t what you’re doing.

Probably as you reassigned the phone move up button? I don’t know. Neither was the noclip stuff even in the order I would’ve liked it in. Noone said it was usable.

I did set them before starting, hense making a fresh server after you first told me.

Out of ideas, next time please do tell me if you have done so.

Anyway, no idea what it might be.

Ok I’ll look into it more when I get off work and I’ll hit u up if I have more question maybe u can help with that and thank u for ur hard work again

1 Like

Submitted a Ticket for help, but figured I may get some help here as well. I cannot get Essential Mode 4 to Auto Create a table in my CouchDB. Anyone have any input or have experienced this before? Everything in start config is set, config file has my couchDB credentials as well… everything looks the part but no luck. A separate Police script did actually work and create a table, which leads me to believe something is wrong with my Essentials for it to still not create a table…

Couchdb doesn’t have tables? Please be more specific.

Hi, I am working on a small server project with the new FXServer and es_admin’s /report command does not seem to work properly with it for me. Upon trying it shows the message in the chat but after it floods the chat and console with errors. I’m not sure if all the commands do this but I will look into it later. I am new to LUA so I am unsure of how to read all this, and would like some help resolving this. The following link has a screenshot showing both the chat and the console. http://i.imgur.com/AAhm3qp.jpg Thanks ahead of time for the help!

TLDR; /report doesn’t work, here’s a screenshot! http://i.imgur.com/AAhm3qp.jpg Help?

As I said previously, next essentialmode release will have it fixed, just can’t be bothered uploading for just es_admin fixes.

Okay, thank you! Sorry for not seeing your previous message on that. :slight_smile:

Wondering if anyone has run into the same issue as me using the esplugin_mysql? would love some help getting the tables filled in sql.

just a recap, when a person connects to the server, it fills in couchDB but not in the sql.

The only thing that could cause that is the convar not being set when essentialmode starts.

I can try again, but i am making sure everything is set in convar before running the server.

set es_enableCustomData 1
set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.1;database=essentialmode;userid=root;password="